*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Moving day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289020-My-Neighbor-the-Alchemist/cid/3383511-Moving-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Paranormal · #2289020
After checking in on your neighbor, it turns out they're an alchemist!
Chapter #1

Moving day

    by: D-MentedOne
it had only been a few days since finalizing the paperwork, but today was the day! Moving day! You were extremely excited to finally have a place all your own. Most of your belongings had been moved into the house by the movers already, it was just a matter of unpacking and setting everything up. Honestly, it didn't really matter how long it was going to take since you didn't have anything scheduled in the near future. While unboxing some dishes in the kitchen, you heard a knocking at the front door. Answering the door, you found a squat, irritated woman in her mid-sixties.

You: Can I help you?

Woman: Come along now, you're late.

Without waiting for a response, she began waddling away towards what (according to the move-in information said) was the HOA clubhouse.

Not wanting to start any drama, you locked your door and followed her.


As it turns out, today was the monthly HOA meeting, or so you found out upon entering the building.

HOA President: Ah, finally! We can start! Well, we don't have much going on this month, except for our new arrival...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ben (age 30)

*Noteb*
2. Lisa (age 29)

*Noteb*
3. Mark (age 40)

*Noteb*
4. Jessica (age 39)

*Noteb*
5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 D-MentedOne (UN: zionixion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
D-MentedOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289020-My-Neighbor-the-Alchemist/cid/3383511-Moving-day