*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289748-Shrunk-and-Transformed-at-County-General/cid/3389466-A-New-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by harry
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2289748
An ER giantess interactive
Chapter #1

A New Day

    by: harry
"I'm Jimmy Brogan and you're watching Chicago Morning News.

Coming up in the next half hour, we'll be reporting on a new myserious phenomenon hitting the city. Hundreds of people are being shrunk down to between one and six inches high. No one knows what is causing it, with theories ranging from a recent thunderstorm to the state of the economy. We have a reporter on the scene at County General Hospital, where staff are doing their best to deal with the crisis."

He hit a button on the remote control and turned off the TV.

"What a load of crap. Every day its the same, no one takes responsibility any more, everyone blames their problems on others. If people a getting shunk down that's their own fault."

Frank put on his jacket and set out for work. By the time he arrived at the ER 20 minutes later, he just knew it was going to be one of those days.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 harry (UN: harry1412 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
harry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289748-Shrunk-and-Transformed-at-County-General/cid/3389466-A-New-Day