*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290089-Shapeshifting-in-the-world-of-Teyvat/cid/3392551-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2290089
After participating in an event you gain the ability to shapeshift, "shrink" and respawn
Chapter #1

The beginning...

    by: TrueAnon
It was a day like any other, you went to the adventurers guild to review your commissions and upon arrival, Katherine started the conversation telling you that the Windtrace event had returned to the city, for which you thanked her for the information and after claiming your rewards you headed to the event location, at first you hadn't given much importance to the shapeshifting ability you got from participating, but this time it was different, you wondered if you could use the ability for other kinds of things, all kinds of ideas came to your head, so you stood still for a moment thinking if you could use that ability outside the event. After all, throughout your adventure you had met all kinds of girls, each beautiful in her own way.

After noticing that you had stayed still for a while, Paimon your partner got worried and started calling you to get your attention.
"Traveller, what's wrong? Does your stomach hurt? Paimon's stomach hurts too when she doesn't eat anything... How about we go to the Good Hunter for something to eat?"

As always you were surprised by the black hole that your partner had as a stomach, but you decided to take her for something to eat so that she could let you think for a moment. But back then it happened, as the thoughts of shapeshifting combined with feeding your partner, you suddenly disappeared before her eyes.

"Traveller? You know Paimon doesn't like that kind of jokes! Paimon won't talk to you for three... no, five days if you don't stop this now!"
You couldn't understand what had happened, a moment ago you were talking with Paimon and now your gaze was at ground level. You could hear her but because of the shock you didn't understand what she said. It didn't occur to Paimon for a second to look at the ground, after all there was no reason to do so, after thinking a bit she decided to go seek help with Lisa, the librarian of the Knights of Favonius.

Everything happened so quickly that you couldn't properly process what had happened, had you been attacked? But you didn't feel any pain, a rain of thoughts went through your head until you heard a familiar voice say... "How strange, who would leave such a perfect apple lying in the middle of the plaza?" It was the voice of your old friend Amber! Shortly after recognizing her, you could feel how she squeezed you with her hand and a sensation of rising until you finally saw her face.

What does she mean by "apple"? you thought for a moment until you finally realized tha you had transformed into the apple Amber was talking about, you had been able to use the ability freely! But that feeling of happiness was short-lived, after all how could you explain to Amber the reason you had transformed. The best option you had was to wait for an opportunity to escape and try to switch back or teleport to a waypoint to further test your abilities, you had tried to teleport initially but couldn't, so your assumption was that you couldn't do it while using this ability. However, this option slowly faded away when you heard a loud stomach growl. Amber, slightly embarrassed, held her stomach as she approached the fountain of the plaza to wash the "Apple".

"How lucky I am! I completely forgot to eat breakfast before I went out on patrol, I guess no one would mind if I took this apple" Amber muttered happily as she vigorously scrubbed the "apple" using the water from the fountain. You could feel the cold of the water with the heat of the friction that Amber's hands caused, completely drowning out your senses. Until suddenly your sight returned to her face again, but this time she had her mouth open. You didn't have time to react until... *Chomp*

With a single bite, Amber took off a third of your body. The pain was sharp, but for some reason it was accompanied by pleasure, you could feel the strength of Amber's hand and at the same time you felt her teeth and saliva transforming the torn piece of you into a simple paste, shortly after accompanied by a *Gulp* of Amber happily swallowing the apple. "This apple is completely delicious, I really can't believe they left it lying there..." Amber thought as she quickly took another bite of the delicious apple in her hands.

It took less than a minute for amber to finish you completely, you had been completely swallowed and now you were just a simple paste in amber's stomach. Feelings of pleasure and pain washed over you completely, and all you could think about was the feeling of being chewed over and over again by Amber, you didn't know what would become of you now, would you end up turned into mere nutrients for the lovely Outrider?. The thought terrified you, but the pleasure clouded your judgment until you finally fell asleep.

Amber, completely delighted with that apple, went on with her patrol for hours. With each step she took you moved on her stomach, almost as if she were lulling you to sleep. After several hours, you finally woke up again in the night streets of Mondstadt. How was this possible? You thought while concentrating on wanting to return to your normal form. Was it just a dream? No... that was too real, so you could only deduce that if you were completely destroyed as an item, you would respawn. Completely relieved and excited, you decided to test your new powers to experience similar things, so you decided to go to...

You have the following choices:

1. Liyue Harbor

2. Inazuma

3. Sumeru City

4. Mondstadt City (Somewhere else)

*Noteb*
5. Something unexpected happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrueAnon (UN: luisfer2427 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueAnon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290089-Shapeshifting-in-the-world-of-Teyvat/cid/3392551-The-beginning