*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290172-Video-Game-Universes-Endless-Expansions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2290172
All the finest ladies from any and all video game franchises, all up for expansion!

All the finest ladies from any and all video game franchises, all up for expansion!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
         Exactly, or as close as possible, what the title says!! I wanted to create a story that branches off to cover the best female characters across as many video game franchises as possible! Many series are ripe for the writing imo; Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Fire Emblem, Resident Evil, Metroid, Legend of Zelda, Soul Calibur, and the list goes on!

         I have a few story ideas I have planned out, but hopefully this is written out to be expansive enough (pun intended) to cover as many characters and facets as possible.

         NOTICE: For all entries of decent quality and follow the rules, I'll be donating a minimum of 100 points to every contribution. If I find it to be particularly high-quality it could be up to 500 points.

***RULES:

1. MUST BE EXPANSION-FOCUSED. However you get there is up to you, but in some way must revolve around breast expansion, ass expansion, hourglass etc.

2. FEMALE CHARACTERS EXPANSION ONLY. Male characters can be in the story, and can be involved in any 18+ scenes, but the expansion can only affect the female characters.

3. NO OC's. Sorry, no fan-characters here, focus on the plethora of available characters please.

4. TYPES OF ALLOWED EXPANSION: Most types of expansion are welcomed here, if any questions please ask me via email. Types of allowed are:
Breast Expansion (BE)
Ass Expansion (AE)
Hourglass (BE+AE)
Giantess (GT)
Blueberry (BB I think?)/Other fruit juice-based expansions
Belly/Stomach Expansion
Impregnation (PG) ((SEE RULE 10 FOR MORE INFO)
Weight Gain (WG)

Amazonian/Muscle-gain/Bulk
And any combination of these!

NO FUTA UNLESS A CHARACTER IS CANONICALLY SO: Sorry, just a personal preference here. I don't have anything against those who like it, and I've read a few good works with futa, but in my opinion a lot of expansion stories have futa, so I'm trying to put more variety out there for those who don't care for it as much. However, if a character is canonically futa in their universe, go for it!

5. QUALITY: PLEASE WRITE FAIRLY-LENGTHY CHAPTERS WITH DECENT GRAMMAR. If one or two short chapters exist for the sake of creating more branching paths come up, that's perfectly fine. However, chapters themselves, expansion scenes etc should be upwards of 800+ characters. Also please at least use the spell check included with Writing.com.

6. BE DESCRIPTIVE AND TAKE TIME. The first part isn't a strict rule but please feel free to take time and intimately describe the expansions. This is more enforced; PLEASE don't insta-grow from flat-chested to house-sized boobs for example. Take time and at least a couple chapters to get that far.

7. REALISTIC WARDROBE MALFUNCTIONS. This is addressing more of a pet peeve of mine, but unless specifically mentioned to be indestructible or infinitely stretchy in a way that makes sense in-universe (i.e. newly researched fabric in sci-fi game), clothes must rip, tear or otherwise come off once too small.

8. LGBTQ CONTENT IS ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED.

9. NO GROSSOUTS: POOP, PISS etc.

10. NO TABOO CONTENT: Now this is iffy but basically; no necrophilia, no incest, and even though I'm adding Pokémon and Sonic series here, no human-on-Pokemon unless the Pokémon somehow becomes anthramorphilized into being more human-esque, and since Sonic characters are semi-anthrapramorphic, they are to be contained in-universe with other characters. Also NO MINORS. Characters under 18 can only be in if it's stated they're now older than that. Step-siblings are okay, email if you have any questions. Impregnation is fine, as long as it's not a human pregnant with something grotesque like larva or animals or anything like that.

11.. BE CREATIVE, HAVE FUN AND DON'T HATE.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290172-Video-Game-Universes-Endless-Expansions