*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What's your situation?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2291351-A-Short-Life/cid/3403528-Whats-your-situation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by yt1989
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2291351
A fresh interactive for the short genre. Short from birth, you'll be treated like a baby.
Chapter #1

What's your situation?

    by: yt1989
Let's begin:

Wealthy Businessman
You’re a successful 30 year old business owner, but due to an unfortunate genetic condition you never found yourself growing taller than an infant. While as a child this condition caused its fair share of trouble, it also made you ambitious and determined to succeed. Now you had your own multi-million dollar company, a beautiful wife and lived in a luxurious home. Despite your intelligence and success will you still end up being babied by ditzy women?

Student
You're a typical teenager (either in high school or university). You get by okay, you also face many embarrassing situations every day at school and at home with your family (particularly from your little sister). You have all the hormones that come along with being a young man but more often than not women treat you like a baby rather than an actual man.

ESL Teacher
After years of suffering due to your height you've decided to move to a foreign country to enjoy the relaxing life of an English teacher. You'll have many different types of students and classes from kindergarten and elementary school all the way up to high schoolers and adult learners. Be careful not to be mistaken as a baby by someone who doesn't speak your language!

Put your height to work
You don't see your height as curse but rather a gift you can use to make a living. You either work in something that suits being a small size (undercover baby, test subject, long term breast-feeder) or use your height as a criminal to sneak around and steal expensive objects without being noticed. But in the process of exploiting your height you put yourself into a humiliating situation.

Other options are up to you!

You have the following choices:

1. Wealthy Businessman

2. Student

3. ESL Teacher

4. Putting your height to work

5. Other options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yt1989 (UN: yt1989 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
yt1989 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2291351-A-Short-Life/cid/3403528-Whats-your-situation