*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Machine
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2291771-Family-Body-Swap-machine/cid/3407809-The-Machine
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ctg
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2291771
A traditional family is gifted
Chapter #1

The Machine

    by: Ctg
David is sitting and eating breakfast as I come out for the morning. "Wake up, sleeping beauty," he says somewhat playfully. "It's 10 already.

"Yea, but I had a really long night last night, dad." I say groggily. "What do I want me to do?"

Your mom is in the other room, sewing, which is something that she did occasionally while she was out of work temporarily. "How are I sweetie?" She says.

I groan. "I just want to go back to bed."

Your brothers were out of the house right now, and Hannah was over at her boyfriends' house.

Suddenly, I hear a knock at the door. "Maybe that's one of Your siblings." David says. "Let them in, please."

I go to open the door, but no one is standing there. Instead, a very large, wooden package is there. There is no note, no writing, except for one word. 'ENJOY' splattered on the front of the box.

"Dad, can I come here?" I say. He does, and he looks curious and a little concerned about what it is.

"Did I see who left it?" David says.

I shake my head. David and carry it in. “What is it?” my mom says.

Me and David unbox it and are left with an almost Sci Fi like machine.

What happens next….

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You try it

*Noteb*
2. You leave it for the morning

*Noteb*
3. Your mom tries it out

*Noteb*
4. Your dad tries it out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ctg (UN: griffech at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ctg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2291771-Family-Body-Swap-machine/cid/3407809-The-Machine