*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292027-Testing-the-Swap-Remote
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2292027
You are a college student who gets to test out a very special device.

You are a college student who gets to test out a very special device.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a college student researching with your university's neuroscience department. To help with this, you've been selected to conduct a field test of the new Body Swapping Remote.

Rules for the Remote:
1. The Remote has two buttons: Swap and Reset.
2. Upon selecting two living subjects, the Remote will swap the bodies and minds of each of them when the Swap button is pressed.
3. The swapped subjects will carry on with their normal lives as though nothing has happened, unless they were in contact with the Remote at the time of the swap.
4. Pressing the Reset button will undo the last swap made. Note that Rule 3 still applies here.
5. The Remote will remain with the user who pressed a button, regardless of what body they may be occupying.

Main Characters:

Alex: The main character for the story. A 21 year old guy who, although majors in engineering, somehow got wrapped up in doing neuroscience research for one of his professors. Despite his goofy demeanor, knows many people across campus and can find a friend anywhere. Taller and thinner than average, but keeps in shape by participating in club sports. Is in need of a haircut to keep control of his shaggy brown hair.

Jason: Alex's best guy friend that convinced Alex to apply to the research gig. Although the same age as Alex, is a year ahead of him in school. Being the president of the Soccer Club, he is known to host massive parties off campus. Despite being the same height and having the same general look as Alex, Jason has considerably more muscle and works out far more often.

Olivia: Alex's best female friend that lives down the hall from him, a 20 year old chemistry major who takes an interest in Alex's research. Stubborn as a mule, and is very good at getting Alex to do what she wants. Bigger, with G cups and a longer curly shag mullet, but is very athletic, being a formidable hockey player. Popular on campus, but tends to hang out with different people than Alex.

Tommy: The RA on Alex's floor whom Alex has gotten to be friends with. Tommy isn't that strict of an RA, and has thus gotten to be friends with a lot of the residents who live in the building. He is always putting together some sort of event to get people out of their rooms. Has short blond hair and a beard on a stocky body.

Katie: A girl in a bunch of Alex's engineering classes whom he has a crush on but knows it wouldn't work out for a variety of reasons. She is a bit of a teacher's pet and a rule follower, but is very sweet and outgoing. Hangs out with her boyfriend a lot. Tall and thin with long wavy blonde hair.

Dr. Song Kim: The professor whom Alex worked with to obtain the Remote. Many will just call her Dr. K or Song. Even though she is cold and distant with Alex, she thought he was the best person to test out the Remote. Not much is known about what she does on her own time. 34, with A cups and long straight black hair on a lithe figure.


Additional Rules:
1. No violence/death
2. No 'one sentence' chapters. If your chapter ends in something like a yes or no (or a 'one or another') question, add some context to the chapter to add to the story.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292027-Testing-the-Swap-Remote