*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Bar
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292293-Fetish-Transformation/cid/3413767-The-Bar
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2292293
A young man who has a wild one night transformation with a beautiful temptress.
Chapter #1

The Bar

    by: LittleManSmall
Josh has been on a big night out at the snow when he meets a wonderful young woman, Ariana.

Ariana was an absolute temptress, a 5 ft 11 blonde bombshell from Georgia. He sweet southern accent and platinum blonde hair, complemented her slender, busty body.

A budding country singer songwriter who has been trying her best in Nashville and had taken a gig singing at the saloon to help cover a fun season at the snow.

Josh and Ariana had been talking for a while about a whole range of things, drink after drink they covered all the normal stuff but as Josh's guard dropped he hinted at a particularly strange desire, the desire to be transformed and experience life from the perspective of different objects.

Ariana giggled as the strange thoughts ran through her mind, she found it odd but abit fun and interesting, plus she found Josh's Aussie accent cute and fully intended to wake up at his place the next morning.

Where should the transformation begin?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LittleManSmall (UN: littlemansmall at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LittleManSmall has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292293-Fetish-Transformation/cid/3413767-The-Bar