*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Neighbor(s)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292705-Welcome-to-Paxville/cid/3418944-New-Neighbors
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2292705
The world's only all werewolf town gets an unexpected new arrival.
Chapter #1

New Neighbor(s)

    by: Johnny Foxx
Paxville, a town you probably never heard of, and for good reason. It's so far out of the way and surrounded by thick forest, that it's not even charted on any map or GPS. At first glance, it seems like your average small town, where everyone knows each other and the neighbors all keep to themselves.

It has everything you might expect, a school, general store, even a local movie theater. But this is no ordinary town. There's a reason it was founded so far from civilization, and that is every resident of Paxville is in fact a lycanthrope, better known as werewolves.

For decades, the people of this town have lived in peace amongst their own kind. And that was how they liked it, and planned to keep it that way. So when rumors began to spread of a new arrival in town, it quickly got everyone talking. Nobody had moved into Paxville for over fifty years, so this was quite an occasion.

When the moving vans arrived, it turned out that the new arrival was in fact...

You have the following choices:

1. A normal human family

*Noteb*
2. A family of vampires

*Noteb*
3. A single human male

*Noteb*
4. A single human female

*Noteb*
5. Another werewolf family

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Foxx (UN: jfoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292705-Welcome-to-Paxville/cid/3418944-New-Neighbors