*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New body new life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293238-Feral-animal-conjoinment/cid/3425565-New-body-new-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #2293238
This is animal based
Chapter #1

New body new life

    by: Gamelover55
You awoke after a car crash that you and your family after a car not looking where it was going crashed into you.

Where am I? was your first thought.

Gazing up at the white ceiling above. Having great difficulty even trying to turn your neck to find out.

Not entirely sure what was going on. Had you been drugged?

It certainly felt like it. Your head being all hazy,

and it being rather hard to focus on anything. Deciding to just give up on your eyes in the end and instead listen out for any other clues.

You then realized you were in the hospital.

It all then came back to you. After the car crash you were rushed to the hospital

A doctor then comes in and says to you “oh good your awake”.

You ask the doctor what happened.

He then tells you that you and your family got into a really bad car crash.

But when they rushed you to the hospital they found that you had a very rare desease that was incurable.

You then asked the doctor If their was any way to save you.

He then tells you “yes but it is a very exparimental way”.

You then tell him that you will do anything to save your life.

The doctor then shows you a form that says. “New Conjoinment Tech”.

You then ask the doctor what this is and he says to you “this is a new way to save patients that are on the brink of death we take your head and then reshape it into a animal head and stick it onto a new hosts body simple”.

You then agree with the doctor that this would be the best way to save your life.

He then says back to you “ok all I need you to do is sign here and here”. He says points fo two lines that say “patient initiol here and here”.

You then sign the lines and the doctor has you wisked of for the surgery.

Later on you are gassed and nocked out.

Later on you awake but your body feels different you look down and see that your new animal head is attached with your new body buddy.

(Which animal do you now have to share a body with?)

You have the following choices:

1. A reptile

2. A feline

3. A canine

4. A aquatic creature

5. More options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gamelover55 (UN: gamelover55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gamelover55 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293238-Feral-animal-conjoinment/cid/3425565-New-body-new-life