*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293844-The-BodyWorks-Clinic
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2293844
Transform your life at The BodyWorks Clinic – body, brain, and beyond.

Transform your life at The BodyWorks Clinic – body, brain, and beyond.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to The BodyWorks Clinic interactive story!

Here are a few rules for writing your addition to the story:

         1. Physical modifications must specify which body part(s) will be altered and the extent of the modification and the effects.
         Physical modifications can range from altering bone/muscle structure to changing skin color.

         2. Cybernetic modifications must be compatible with the human body and follow the laws of robotics.
         Cybernetic modifications can include limbs, implants, and other enhancements. Keep in mind the potential risks and compatibility with existing body modifications.

         3. Internal modifications must specify which organ(s) will be altered, the purpose of the modifications, and the effects.
         Internal modifications can range from redundant organs to specialized immune systems.

         4. Genetic modifications must be somewhat feasible and have a clear description and purpose.
         Genetic modifications allow for a range of enhancements, including improved physical abilities to anthropomorphic transformations.

         5. Brain modifications must specify what is altered, the purpose of the modifications, and the effects.
         Brain transplants are possible, but require the complete removal of the brain and consideration for the donor's wishes.

         6. The storyline must follow the brain of the user. If their brain is transplanted into another body, the narrative will follow the new body.

Be creative and have fun with your additions to the story!

Remember, the goal of this interactive story is to explore the possibilities of body and mind modification in a futuristic world. Let your imagination run wild, but please ensure that your additions follow these rules and remain respectful to the story and its characters.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293844-The-BodyWorks-Clinic