*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293875-Tasty-Tiny-Treats
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2293875
You are deceived by your crush and turned into a product for consumption!

You are deceived by your crush and turned into a product for consumption!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a bit of an introvert, but you have finally summoned the courage to ask out your crush! The cute woman you see every day at the cafe has been flirting back and forth with you for a while and finally you ask her out. You feel the date goes smoothly, and she even invites you in. Things get a little blurry after that, and when you wake up, you're trapped inside a tube! A voiceover lets you know that you have been shrunken and sold to Tasty Tiny Treats, the secret human delivery service that sells tiny people to rich client's as food! The question is, who will buy you? How will you meet your end? Can you get out of this?

Rules:
1. Try to keep chapters no shorter than three paragraphs.
2. Once the reader has been swallowed, they must die. No rebirth or regurgitation.
3. All end chapters must end with the reader’s death, preferably digestion. I'm planning on making one path that lets the reader survive but it will be very complicated and roundabout.
4. The reader can be vored by women, men, or animals, but try to give some kind of hint as to what may vore them in the previous chapter so that they can pick according to their preference. Of course, a left turn here and there is encouraged as well ;)
5. Oral, vaginal, or anal vore only. Preferably soft vore and no unbirth. The reader may be chewed on occasion but don't go overboard.
6. Please add at least two or three chapters before writing and end chapter.
7. When possible try to give as many diverse options at the end of a chapter as possible. This will make the reader’s demise that much more exciting and make it more difficult to make it to the eventual good ending I plan on writing.
8. Be creative! Admittedly, I used inspiration from real people in my life and characters from vore videos and stories but added my own spin to it!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293875-Tasty-Tiny-Treats