*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Legendary Campout
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294491-Bashful-Boy-Scouts/cid/3439634-The-Legendary-Campout
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2294491
These scouts get into the most revealing situations 😳🍆🍒🥹🫣🍑🍤🧐😱
Chapter #1

The Legendary Campout

    by: SoooEmbarrassed
The summer was here! All the boys rushed out of school, happy to be done with all their tests. Middle School had so many useless facts of absolute crap, but now the real learning would begin, at scout camp! Last year's camp was incredible with canoes, rope bridges, fishing, and tons of hiking in the woods. And this year, the older boys were gonna run it! There would be practically no leaders there! The older boys were way more reckless, convincing the leaders to let them teach rappelling, rock climbing, and even archery this year. Along with everything else from last year, this scout camp was going to be absolutely legendary! The boys rushed to Jake's house to go over their plans.

"Ok, so Tyson's bringing the sports illustrated, and Dylan, you still think you can snatch something from your dad's porn stash?"

"Hell yeah! He hasn't locked em up in over a month! I'll snag one tonight!"

"Ok, and someone had an old iPad, right?"

"It's actually a Tablet, but yeah, my mom said I could bring it to help me fall asleep."

"Alright. How we getting the vids? You know damn well they ain't got WiFi in those cabins."

"She's signed in. I'll download em and wipe her history. Even if I miss somethin, she won't know till we get back!"

"Damn! Willing to go down in a blaze of glory! Alright! Well, that's just the, uh, the lube then. I mean, do we really need it?"

The boys all looked at each other, not sure what to say. I mean, yeah, they'd all jerked off before, and even told each other about it, but not to that level of detail.

"I mean, we're not gonna be using all this stuff like, together, right?"

"Yeah, I mean, I thought it was just us taking turns with it all. You know, stuff we can't ever see at home."

"Me too, that's what I was thinking. I mean, who uses it? Does it really help?"

"Well, I use it, but just like, soap, ya know, in the shower."

"No man, I mean real lube! The stuff you need if your sliding into a real pussy!"

The boys all paused to think about that for a second. A real pussy. The closest most of them had ever seen was their own buttholes.

"Yeah, we wanna fuck real pussy, right! We need that lube so it feels slippery like the real deal!"

"I mean, sure, but mine gets kinda slippery on it's own."

The other boys stopped and looked at Cody.

"What do you mean? After you jerk?"

"No, I mean I just, I just jerk it and it gets all wet, all over. Don't yours?"

"No. Not till I squirt. I gotta spit on it or somethin, otherwise it's dry as hell. How you make it wet?"

"Oh, well, I just grab it and pull my foreskin back and..."

"Your what?"

"Uhh. My foreskin? You know. The skin on the tip?"

"You mean the tip?"

"No, no. It's the skin over the tip."

The boys all looked down at Cody's crotch. He could feel their eyes gazing on his pants. His face turned bright red. He covered his groin, feeling totally exposed.

"Hey, someone else here has to have one like that too, right? Guys?"

Nick piped up. "Yeah, mine's like that. It's just, mine doesn't really get wet though. Mine's more like, gooey."

Everyone looked over at Nick's crotch. He saw their eyes trying to peer through his thin shorts, like they'd be able to really see it somehow. He turned away, startled by the sudden attention on his junk.

"Ok, ok. Let's just forget the lube. I'm sure however we jerk off is good enough. I'm not watching anyone so I don't care!"

The boys looked relieved to be done with the conversation. Giving a little too much detail about their dicks made them very uncomfortable.

"Ok, so, what cabin did you guys sign up for! The elk lodge or the bear cabin?"

The boys started laughing and talking about who was sleeping in which cabin and how they were gonna be scared. By the end of the night they had all grabbed their naughty list of sex stuff to play with at scout camp. They packed their bags, making sure to keep the smut well hidden in the middle.

Bright and early Monday morning, the boys all showed up to the empty parking lot to load up.

"Ok, boys! Throw your bags in the back of the trucks and find a seat! Older boys in the trucks. You'll be reading those maps we talked about, just like real scoutmasters. Younger boys in the van. You boys get to sleep on the way up, but you're first to unload. You've been warned!"

The older boys groaned. "You know, they have this thing called Google..."

"Don't start! You wanted to be scoutmasters so you gotta learn it all!" The leaders all laughed under their breath. Most of these teens hadn't even seen a real map.

Jake and the other boys were already plotting out their spots in the van. This was a super cush ride. Nice plush seats, four rows back. Yeah, every seat would be filled, but they'd slept sitting up like this tons of times. The one on the end was the brace, and the rest just slept on the other's shoulders. The end got a pillow, so it made up for being squished by the other two. And the last one had it nice, being on top. The middle was the worst. Jake and Cody did not want that again.

"Hey, we had middle last time, it's our turn for the pillow side."

"No way! You're both way too small! You won't be able to hold the rest of us!"

Jake and Cody frowned. The other boys didn't show it most of the time, but they always got made fun of for being the smallest.

"Fine! We'll be last."

The boys all crammed themselves in the van, with Tyson and Dylan in the middle, much to their dismay. With everyone else seeming cozy, the two looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Man. This is bullshit!"

"Yeah, I know. It's only like, six hours though, right?"

"Ok, boys. Buckle up! We gotta keep up with those scoutmaster trucks! Some of them are driving!"

The boys all buckled up quick, fearing some of those teenage driving habits. The trucks and van pulled out into the highway and hit cruise control after only a few miles. It wasn't long before the boys were fast asleep. Well, everyone but Dylan.

Cody had ended up on his row, the furthest back. His hands were cradling his crotch, in typical boy fashion. But what's with that bright yellow? Is it under his hands? Dylan gently lifted up Cody's hands to get a better look. Cody's zipper was completely down. His bright yellow undies were shining through like a beacon. He dropped Cody's hands accidently.

Cody's wrists flopped back down onto his crotch. He winced a little bit in his sleep and started scratching himself. Dylan just watched. Cody must have had some itch, because he kept scratching like he was gonna bust through his pants! Then, he kinda did. He scratched right on top of his pants button and it snapped apart, letting the sides fly open. Dylan's eyes were fixed on Cody's crotch now. Cody didn't even stop though. He just scratched lower and lower, and then suddenly slid his hand up to the top of his undies and shoved his hand down in.

Dylan looked up and all around. No one else was awake except the leader driving. Silence. Nothing but the gentle hum of the van's engine cruising down the open road. He looked back down at Cody's crotch.

Cody had a little motion going on now. A little bit of tugging, stretching out the front of his Pikachu undies. He kept moaning gently and lifting his chin up ever so slightly.

Dylan was mesmerized. He had to get a better look. He carefully grabbed Cody's waistband and pulled it out away from his tugging hand.

"Oh my god," Dylan whispered. He had a perfect view of Cody jerking off his little dick in his sleep. Cody's hand was still in his undies, but with the waistband pulled out so far, Dylan could see all the way from his nuts to his tip. Cody had quite the steady hand, and his little pecker was dripping with precum glistening over his bright pink tip, nestled in his stretched out foreskin. Every tug made his tip disappear, and every pull brought his slippery pink lollipop poking out into the open.

Dylan reached down and grabbed the undies with his other hand, stretching them out even further. He carefully lowered them down, letting them slide up under Cody's little balls. Now completely exposed, Cody started tugging with no resistance. His eyes were still tightly closed, but his breathing started getting heavier and heavier.

Dylan kept one hand down on the undies, holding them secure, and reached over to Cody's wrist. Cody's tugging slowed down, but then Dylan started moving Cody's hand for him. He pulled it back and forth, over and over as Cody's head pushed back into his headrest.

Suddenly, Cody's mouth flew open and he breathed in three times really fast. It caught Dylan off guard. He watched Cody's mouth gasping while he still yanked on his wrist. Then, he felt Cody's hand tighten.

"Uuuummmmmmhhhhh!"

Cody's chest rose as he gripped his penis and shot his cum all over his unbuttoned pants. His hips thrusted, gently swaying with the rolling motion of the van speeding down the highway. His mouth opened and closed like he was whispering a magical chant into the air.

Dylan slowly let go of Cody's wrist, seeing his white sticky cum still getting squeezed and dripping out of his bright pink tip. Suddenly, Cody shivered and nuzzled his head up against Dylan's shoulder, sighing softy and settling back to sleep. With his one hand still holding Cody's undies, Dylan carefully lifted them back up and covered Cody's junk and hand together. He pulled down on Cody's shirt, covering most of Pikachu's face.

Dylan looked all around again. Still nothing. No one else saw, at least, no one was moving. Even the leader driving seemed too busy looking at the road and the signs to have noticed.

Dylan watched the cumshot on Cody's pants slowly drying as they swayed down the road to scout camp. He wasn't sure, but it felt like this time scout camp was going to be totally different.

As the trucks and van all pulled up to the cabins, the boys all woke up and started chatting with each other. Cody realized his pants were undone, but Dylan looked like he was asleep so he buttoned them up fast.

Then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SoooEmbarrassed (UN: jcrips at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SoooEmbarrassed has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294491-Bashful-Boy-Scouts/cid/3439634-The-Legendary-Campout