*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One Month Later
  2. Prologue: Night of the Soles
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294494-Attack-of-the-Barefoot-Women/cid/3439073-One-Month-Later
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2294494
Your hometown has been taken over by a band of foot-teasing women.
This choice: One Month Later  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

One Month Later

    by: SkullishGuise
I sit on the edge of my bed, rubbing my scalp. Sunbeams shine through the blinds as my eyes begin to adjust. Another day in paradise, I suppose. It has been a month since the “Sole Sisterhood” as we learned they were called, had taken the town.

In a lot of ways, life continued as normal. We kept our houses, our jobs, even the town’s infrastructure was left intact. But we knew, that every moment, we were being watched. They were the police, the business owners, even the government. There were all sorts of ideas of where they came from. A foreign enemy? An alien invasion? Some kind of cult? No one could say.

I kept up with many of my friends through it all. We kept each other sane throughout this ordeal. Any of us guys could be rendered utterly helpless by any Sister on the street who decided to flash her toes at us, but our female friends were there to mercifully snap us out of it. What time we had together we cherished.

The stores in town were under new management, many set up for us “footboys:” parlors, shops, and attractions offering all sorts of foot-based experiences meant to further make us acclimate to their soft soles as our new idols. Foot-themed cafes and escape rooms were all the rage now. I’ve even heard the college is offering summer courses on, what else? Feet. How to care for them, their anatomy, even worship and footjob workshops.

At least some of the wilderness was left within our borders. The rugged mountain trails and lake just out of town were still ours, providing a much-needed break from the stimulation of the city. That is, unless you happened to encounter a Sister out for a barefoot jog or playing at the lake’s beach.

Besides that, I’ve been hearing some odd rumors lately, about a resistance movement forming somewhere on the outskirts of town. We’ve had a few already, but those were almost instantly uncovered by double agents, loyal to the Sisterhood. I’ve seen would-be revolutionaries carted off to the community center, which had been retrofitted into their “reeducation locker.”

I could always stay home. But one way or another, I have a feeling today’s not going to be so simple, even if I try to take it easy.

As I got dressed, I weighed my options for what I wanted to do today. I could always…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SkullishGuise (UN: skullishguise at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkullishGuise has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294494-Attack-of-the-Barefoot-Women/cid/3439073-One-Month-Later