*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294891-Body-Part-Swapping
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Trav
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2294891
What happens when a young man discovers they have the power to swap body parts

What happens when a young man discovers they have the power to swap body parts

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your name is Tim Hunt. You’re 18 years old and you just graduated from high school. Deciding that you’re going to take the summer off you rent a condo down by the beach. One day out on the water you get over taken by a wave and rescued and revived you discover that you can swap any body part by wearing someone else’s clothes.
Will this gift be a blessing or a curse only time will tell.

People
Mom
Dad
Sister

Friends
Chris - nerd kind of perverted is 18 years old has been your best friend since you met in the 6th grade when he moved to town. He is also a little on the heavier side.
Nick - is 19 was held back a year in high school places all sorts of sports and also skates surfers rides bikes anything out door related Nick is always there.
Cc - (Chris’s ex girlfriend) 18 moved to you town in 9th grade where you met her you had a crush on her but chris asked her out before you did. She is very smart very skinny but has a nice set of boobs
Kimmie - 23 she is renting the condo next to you she is working on getting her nursing degree and going to the local college she is average size with smaller breast but a very nice and fit bottom you can’t help but think she has a crush on you (she is willing to by alcohol for you)

This is my first story I’m going to be posting any feedback will be appreciated. Please feel free to add more to it just try your best with grammar. Sex is allowed in this story as long as it’s not every chapter. Also try to make it to where each chapter is not just one sentence thank you hope you enjoy
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294891-Body-Part-Swapping