*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2295060-Tiny-boy-X-the-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by 1710
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2295060
My first to create interactive

My first to create interactive

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are tony Andrew a 11 year old, who is 2 inches. You weren’t shrunken, you were born this way. All your life you have been scurrying around under people, avoiding their feet as you go. Finding yourself in dangerous situations at every turn, the only reason you aren’t dead yet is that your body is particularly tough. You’ve survived being stepped on, sat upon, and swallowed and hundreds of other mishap that would leave anyone else dead. You can hold you breath ten times as long as a normal person and survive tall falls. Don’t mistake your toughness for immortality, you’ve had your fair share of bruises and bumps and aren’t quite ready yet to find out how much pressure your body can take.

Characters

You played as tony andrew
https://courageousnerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/CC.jpg
Age: 11
Size: 2 inches

Likes: sweets, sleep with mom, games, hugs, cuddles, kisses.

Dislike: mean people, his mother mad at him, punishment, bullying.

Personally:kind, innocent, curious, smart, little shy, playful.

RULES

Feet=yes
Butt=yes
Boobs=yes
Pussy=yes
socks/shoes=yes
cursing= try to keep it to a minimum
Safe vore=yes
Hard vore= no absolutely not too cruel for a kid
Sex=yes but not too much fun

Whatever you do, do not get this kid kill he could be abused, but not but do not kill my character. Have fun
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2295060-Tiny-boy-X-the-world