*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2295770-13-sentinels-Aegis-Rim-Expansions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2295770
Female Characters from 13 sentinels undergo growth-related changes!

Female Characters from 13 sentinels undergo growth-related changes!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
13 sentinels is a game I hold very dear to my heart, and that’s why I think it’s criminal that almost no expansion content exists for it online. As such! I’m here to finally fix this great travesty! Here are the usual rules:

1. Let’s limit the characters to females-only for now please! This game has plenty of them anyway, but if there is a large request for it, I might make a separate story for the boys in the future!

2. This is an expansion focused story! This means Breast Expansion, Butt Expansion, Weight Gain, even Giantess, all that lovely stuff! All the stories should be focused on a growth of some kind, however I’m forbidding Vore or anything relating to Scat. (pooping, farts, you know the stuff…) my apologies, but that’s just how I roll.

3. I don’t particularly care what tone you take the stories: comedic, silly, serious, etc… in fact, I encourage a wide range of tones so everyone might find something that appeals to them! Just try to keep the tone of one path consistent!

4. No OC’s, I’m sad to say. If you need to use a character that’s known but never shown like Natsuno’s brothers or Iori’s parents or the track team, feel free to make them up how you feel! Passing comments from Random citizens or students are cool with me too! Just don’t go creating whole people from nowhere.

5. For the sake of the story, please add a decent amount per chapter if you would like to post. Any 1 or 2 sentence chapters will be deleted for the sake of quality!

6. Story should be kept in English, with decent grammar. I will edit chapters with too many spelling mistakes to correct them or ask the author of them to do so.

7. You can make the girls as big as you want, but please give time and detail to the growth. A.K.A I do not want a characters breasts to go from normal to planet-sized in one chapter. (Essentially no giga-size jumps, larger spurts in a shorter time are okay if enough detail is given but remember that the larger a character gets, the quicker a storyline reaches its conclusion, so don’t be afraid to draw it out!)

8. If you’re on a certain characters line, don’t be afraid to allow other characters to join in, but the primary focus should remain on the character who path it is!

9. Lewdness and 18+ stories/ options are allowed! Just give it the proper build-up it needs.

10. I’ll allow popping/bursting because why not? I trust you to use it only when you feel it adds something to story or brings it to a natural conclusion!

11. In regards to relationships, feel free to take them where you want, follow the canon path or go somewhere completely different, do what feels right.

12. Be aware, this story fully expects that you have played the game and know all the characters, so spoilers will be present!

13. And finally… be creative! As long as you follow these rules, you can do anything!


Thank you for reading, enjoy the story, and if you feeling like ADDING to it, even if your a novice writer, then do so!
Additions will always be welcome, and if I feel they aren’t up to the standard of the story but the idea/route you propose is good, then I might request if I can act as an editor for your chapter,
I really care about 13 sentinels and would like to see it get all the love it deserves!


If you have any questions, comments or ideas, feel free to send me an email!

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2295770-13-sentinels-Aegis-Rim-Expansions