*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2295857-Diaper-Boys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by blanm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2295857
An interactive story about Big Boys in Messy Underwear, Pull-ups, and even Diapers

An interactive story about Big Boys in Messy Underwear, Pull-ups, and even Diapers

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
/ / / / / / / / / / /Description\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
An Interactive Story following Boys aged 12-18 in Diapers in various ways, through being coerced/forced because of having accidents, bullied, or punished to their own desires of wanting to wear diapers in certain chapter lines, this interactive leans more into the descriptive aspects of relationships, and the build-up to being able/forced to wear diapers.

/ / / / / / / / / / / /Rules\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \

-Big No's:

No ending
No weight gain
No unrealism (ex: shrinking/phys. regression)
No death
No POV characters outside the 12-18 range
No switching POVs (keep it focused on you the character)


-Try to keep to a minimum:


Excessive sex scenes
Excessive Regression
Typos

/ / / / / / / / / / /Notes\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \


I've enjoyed this community for years! This is my first interactive I've made and I hope you will all enjoy it. This interactive has been inspired by interactives and stories on Writing(dot)com and I've been hoping to make an ABDL interactive with more story-like elements.


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2295857-Diaper-Boys