*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296216-Yummy-Sleepover-with-the-Boys-VORE
by SpYder
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2296216
A god of lust toys with some boys at a slumber party, intending to fuck and eat them all.

A god of lust toys with some boys at a slumber party, intending to fuck and eat them all.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Taylor is a closeted gay who constantly has lewd fantasies about his friends and has a crush on his childhood best friend, Jamie. He sets up a sleepover with all of his closest buddies and intends to confess his feelings to Jamie. But, before his friends arrive for a weekend of friendly fun, Taylor is visited by a mystical, omnipotent being.

A mischievous god of lust named Jara, who, claims he can help Taylor fulfill his deepest desires with his boundless, godlike powers of libido. He only asks for a simple trade, Taylor must grant him a grand, delicious meal when it's all over. Taylor accepts, excited to see his most degenerate desires with his pals come true. But what Taylor doesn't know is that he made a deal with the devil, and that this "meal" he's promising isn't what he thinks it to be.

Jara is also a god of gluttony, and he fully intends to devour Taylor and all of his friends whole. Jara is also a shifty, unreliable god who does whatever he sees fit for his sick, perverted entertainment. He could give Taylor exactly what he wants, or something else entirely - there is no limit to this deity's twisted and perverted creativity, or his insatiable hunger for these boys.

Either way, Taylor is not prepared for what awaits him and his friends, but it will surely be a sleepover no one will forget - at least until they all become meat, bubbling through Jara lower intestine.

Taylor (Male, Age:18)
Endearing yet perverted boy, and the main protagonist

Taylor is a respectable and driven boy. He does his chores, finishes his homework on time, is kind to his mom and sister, and nothing makes him feel more at home in the world than being with his group of friends. However, Taylor has a secret, one that gives him turmoil. He is a closeted homosexual, and afraid to come out out of fear of rejection.

Nothing wrong whatsoever, normal in fact! That is, if it wasn't for Taylor's other, more sinister secret. He is a sick degenerate at heart. Taylor often fantasizes about having intense, gay gangbangs with his friends. There is not a single sleepover or hangout Taylor can attend with his pals without sneaking off somewhere and jacking off into a tissue about all of the things he'd do to them if he could. Despite how chill he comes off, Taylor would love to have all of his friends at their knees, begging for his cock to grace them. It's a fantasy he indulges in everyday, every morning, and every night. It has become an unhealthy obsession, and he is very much ashamed of it all.

While battling with his perverted side, Taylor is also about to graduate high school and all of his friends are leaving to different colleges. He is not in the best of moods because of this. He will soon lose all of them. Even worse, his best friend in the whole world that he's known since first grade, Jamie, is his secret high school crush. Taylor discovered his sexuality years ago in part due to his feelings for Jamie. He was always afraid to express it and now it might be too late. For Jamie has a girlfriend now, named Stephanie, and if he doesn't say something he might lose him forever.

He has invited Jamie, and the rest of his friends, over for a sleepover. Both with the intent to spend more time with them before they separate and to find a window to confess his feelings to Jamie - risking it all.

Suddenly, a devious yet mystical being revealed itself to him. The deity, known as Jara, AKA the god of lust.

Taylor was told that if he agreed to grant Jara a bountiful feast, Jara would use his powers to sway Jamie and the rest of his friends to participate in a night of pure, sexual debauchery. A gangbang, blowjobs, handjobs, anal, any sick and twisted vision Taylor thought of in guilt would become real. And, best of all, Jamie could be his. It was all in the hands of Jara of course, but he promised Taylor to fulfill his most fucked up, shameful fantasies.

The nice, humble friend facade had melted away. Taylor took the opportunity and accepted. While he did feel immensely upset with himself over violating his friend's trust and consent with this deal, he had chosen to care after it was all done. Tonight will be the night he's dreamed of, he can finally let loose and give in to his sinful wants. Plus, Jamie will be his lover, like he always dreamed.

However, everything comes with a price, as Taylor will soon discover...

Jamie (Male, Age:18)
Taylor's cool and collected childhood friend

Jamie has always been the approachable, cool guy that everyone wanted to befriend. Yet they would find themselves on his shit list if they ever treated his surrogate brother, Taylor, badly. Him and Taylor have been friends for over a decade, and despite having so many social options, nothing gave Jamie more fun then going over to Taylor's house.

Recently, Jamie has had a lot to deal with, with him and his girlfriend dating for over a year now, and graduation coming up. He is wrapping his mind around different ways to keep in contact with Taylor and the rest of the boys while also maintaining a relationship and thinking of the future. It's a wild ride.

With today's sleepover with the homies, Jamie is hoping to have a nice break from all of the stress and a heart-to-heart with Taylor about their future. Which unbeknown to Jamie, might be shorter than he realizes.

Alex (Male, Age:19)
Troublemaking and immature friend of Taylor

Alex is that friend that is fun to be around and the life of the party, but never knows when to stop. In his heart, Alex loves his friends and cherishes them, but also acts out to fill whatever void is inside of himself. Always trying to be funny, always trying to be positive, and always being inappropriate for laughs.

If anyone is likely to shout "dick" in a church, it's Alex. Probably the worst thing he's done, that his friends still haven't forgiven is getting drunk and putting his nut sack on Kit's face while he was asleep. None of them had the heart to tell Kit when he woke up the next morning, creating a possible secret to the grave.

Alex still feels terrible about it years later, and it's forced him to try and re-evaluate himself. No matter how introspective he gets, he always falls back to that edgy, inappropriate clown he depends so much on. Despite these very obscene and obnoxious flaws, Alex is still a joy to be around, and is loyal to his friends till the bitter end.

Hopefully he can make it up to them tonight, it just might be his last time seeing them. Or maybe his balls will end up on more faces tonight than he realizes, and vice versa.

Kit (Male, Age:18)
Shy yet wholesome friend of Taylor

Kit is a very introverted, quiet boy who always dresses in large grey coats and hoodies. No one really knows what goes on in his head, just that he hates crowds and social interactions. But, he loves his friends very much. Kit often gives gifts or buys lunch for Taylor, Jamie and Alex, and always shows up on time. And once he joined this little ensemble, Kit was never bullied at school again. Even though he doesn't say it, it is obvious to all of them that Kit respects and appreciates their friend group very much. It is probably the only thing that gives him happiness.

Despite how included Kit is to the group, his quiet and reserved personality does lead to some conflicts, especially with Alex - his polar opposite. Alex does not mean to hurt Kit's feelings with his jokes or antics, but it still happens. Jamie and Taylor always give him shit for his treatment of Kit, but Kit still shows no ill will. In fact, Kit admires Alex very much and usually likes hanging out with him the most. There seems to be an odd secret thing between the three of them that Kit has caught onto, but Kit just assumes they'll tell him when their ready.

Kit comes to every sleep over, and only with his friends will he engage in group talks and activities he would otherwise avoid. They bring out the best in him. For this particular sleepover, Kit is showing up with his stuffed Lion toy, Reynold. Something he hasn't shown anyone, a sign of trust and open heartedness.

But Kit will be finding out the hard way that tonight was the wrong night to bring Reynold.

June (Female, Age:24)
Taylor's rough yet caring older sister

June is rough on Taylor, as siblings often are. She picks on him lightly and calls him names, much to the disapproval of their mother. But underneath all of that she loves her little brother. Without their dad, Taylor became part of her responsibility and practically helped raise him. She loves him very much and wants what's best for him - though she would never admit it to him. If there's one thing June hates though, it's his sleepovers. HIs friends crush on her very badly, but Alex makes it unbearable with his very upfront, creep comments about it. Taylor tries his best to keep Alex's tongue in his mouth but it does little. She locks herself in her room, and only comes out for food or the bathroom.

She plans to spend her night watching some long awaited shows she's put off. But if things go awry, she just might get involved in something out of her depth.

Stephanie (Female, Age:18)
Jamie's eccentric yet friendly girlfriend

Jamie is the only one in the group who has a girlfriend, and Stephanie is quite a girlfriend indeed. She's a bit on the more socially inept side: hyper, talks a lot, dresses funny, and isn't the brightest bulb in the room. However, what she lacks in subtlety and wit she makes up for in a fun spirit and a genuine love for her boyfriend. Jamie loves her, but has a hard time expressing that in public, especially around his friends.

Taylor is very jealous of Stephanie for stealing Jamie from him. He's known Jamie since they were kids and she barely came in over a year ago and she gets to bag him? It's unfair. Taylor genuinely likes Steph as a person and a friend but he can't help bur resent her - how complicated. Taylor plans on coming forth with his feelings to Jamie tonight, knowing it could put Steph's and Jamie's year long relationship in trouble.

While the sleepover goes on, Stephanie is close by at Jaime's place, only a block or two away. She agreed to stay behind at Jamie's so they can have a "boy's night". But who knows what might happen when you are only a text away from joining the group, for better or worse.

Melody (Female, Age:42)
Taylor's loving but lonely mom

Her husband left them when Taylor was in middle school. For over a decade, it's just been him, his sister, and her. Melody is a sweet, caring mother who always wants to make sure Taylor is happy, due to him spending most of his life without a father. However, she can't help but feel lonely, missing the loving touch of a significant other. She keeps insisting she'll find love again when Taylor moves out, but her patience is weighing thin. When will her desires and wants come first before her children for once? Is that such a bad thing for a mother to ask?

As for the sleepover, she always loves seeing the boys hang out, it makes Taylor so happy. But dealing with one boy is enough, so she usually just makes them dinner and lets them have their fun. She planned on ordering the boys a pizza and going straight to bed, but who knows what lies in store for her in the events of this tale?

Jara, The Deviant One (Male, Age:Unknown)
A malevolent god of lust and gluttony, hungry for a group of boys

Jara is a crooked, shifty, and fiendish little ball of chaos. Roaming the earth in search of humans to make his play things - and lunch. He appears as a feminine boy, no older than his early twenties. His upper body skinny, but his lower body bearing thick thighs, a fat ass, a huge cock. He has short, rugged white hair.

He floats about, spending his free time on Earth fucking and devouring any humans he finds that can kill his boredom. With his godlike power, he can influence anything and anyone, play with the laws of time and space as if they were toys, and make any of his sick and twisted fantasies reality. His power is unlimited, devious, and as zany as he is (think Genie from Aladdin, Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls, Discord from MLP, etc.).

Jara found Taylor and took pity on his struggle. It must be harsh to love someone who might not love you back. To be ashamed of who you are? How dreadful. Jara descended upon Taylor, revealing himself and offering his power to help sway his friends into all of Taylor's secret, most shameful desires. Taylor accepted, excited to finally have a sex crazed deity on his side to fulfill his horny wishes - just in time for a sleepover too!

But, with Taylor's acceptance, Jara now has full reign over Taylor and his friends/family. A bonified SIMS creator ready to treat his subjects like the entertainment they are, their free will and flesh to do with as he pleases.

Of course, what good is entertainment without a snack? By the end of the night, they will all be in his belly - becoming nothing more than fat on his bubble butt. This is gonna be fun.

RULES:

1) This is first and foremost a story centered around vore and sex shenanigans; especially leaning on the gay side. Straight, Lesbian, etc. any kind of sexuality or gender is allowed (I included female characters after all), however, keep in mind the main characters are all guys for a reason.

2) It's important to use vore; it does not need to be forced into every chapter, just keep it in mind. Also, despite being the main villain and head predator, Jara does not have to be the only character allowed to eat other characters. Remember, Jara is a sicko that loves messing with these people using his omnipotent abilities. He can cause the boys to eat each other, make one of them giant, he can shrink them. Maybe he would get a kick out of watching one of them cock vore all the other? Anything is possible.

3) You can be as creative and degenerate as you want with the scenarios; as long as they are not on the AVOID list below. Jara is a godlike entity used to justify the batshit insane lack of limitations with this story, anything is possible - the laws of physics, reality and time itself are meaningless. You want Giant/Growth? Shrinking? Cock Vore? Nipple Vore? Defy the laws of physics and biology? You want to make males pregnant? Or have someone grow a 6 foot long dick? Hypnotism? Transformation? Etc.? Go right ahead.

4) THE STORY CANNOT END UNLESS JARA IS DEALT WITH. He is the main villain and driving force of this story, so until he achieves his goal or is dealt with, the story goes on. Most likely, the most common ending will be him successfully eating everyone in the story. You can do it slow and overtime, or instant. Either way, the story does not end unless something happens involving Jara. Maybe he gets eaten, himself? Becomes one of the boys? Decides to date one of them? Makes them his sex slaves for eternity? Your choice. Be creative. But remember, the story's events and ending are tied to this character. Do not forget.

5) You are free to create your own characters, just make sure they do not take too much precedent over the already existing ones. An extra guest is always welcome, Jara would agree.

6) Death is allowed and encouraged. HOWEVER, you must kill every character through vore. What kind of vore is up to you, but no character is safe. Even Jara, can be eaten if you find a way to write it; just keep in mind Jara death would signify the end of the story or the end approaching.

7) Digestion is allowed and encouraged. HOWEVER, no graphic digestion. Either write it off screen or write digestion to be less gory (like prey digesting like the Wicked Witch of the West). Death sounds (screaming, begging, etc.) and skeletons are allowed. Basically, write digestion as if it were for a PG-13 movie.

Any further questions? Shoot me a e-mail on this site. Now, here are the DO NOTS of this story.

AVOID:
- Underage material
- Incest
- Scat or Vomit (Clean upchucking of prey is allowed)
- Hard Vore (No Chewing, sorry!)
- Graphic Digestion (Digestion must be off screen or be written to be non-graphic)
- Gore and/or Graphic Violence, etc. (No Blood!)


These are all non-negotiable. I see any of this material in the story, it gets deleted. Everything else is allowed. If you have questions, again, shoot me an email on this website. If I see something I don't like that I forgot to include, I am justified in deleting it and adding it to the AVOID list.

Enough talk, the dinner bell is ringing! Have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296216-Yummy-Sleepover-with-the-Boys-VORE