*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bra (between Boobs)
  2. The Beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296348-Futa-Classmates/cid/3468132-Bra-between-Boobs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2296348
A man finds himself at the mercy of his giantess and Futa friends
This choice: bra (between Boobs)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bra (between Boobs)

    by: Futatoy
“Ok but it might be a tight fit” Paige said. As she said this, she lifted her shirt up and placed your body right in the upper part of her cleavage and pushed you down so that only your head was poking above the soft, smooth mountains of flesh that held you in place after Paige made sure you couldn’t fallout and get hurt, she lowers her shirt and goes on with the rest of her day. Eventually you manage to fall asleep after bouncing around so much and then you are suddenly wrenched awake by a sudden extreme amount of pressure from in front of you, you start to wonder what this pressure is then you hear the engine of a car start and realize that Paige is in Keesha’s car, and they must be headed back to their apartment. You hope that Paige doesn’t forget that you are down in her bra and that Keesha doesn’t think that you where perving on her girlfriend.
After they get home Paige goes to the room and takes off her shirt noticing you for what seems like the first time since you where put in her cleavage.
“Oh my I forgot you where in there.” Said Paige with a surprised tone “Well did you have fun at least?” Paige asked. You weren’t sure how to answer because your life was in her hands so you didn’t want to say the wrong thing and have her think that you either enjoyed it to much or hated the entire experience. Not having any other option you just told the truth and hoped for the best.
“Once I got used to the rhythm of bounces I kind of … fell asleep until y’all got in the car.” You said.
“Oh good, I’m glad you were able to rest, I’m sure a sudden change in size is a very tiring experience.” Paige said gingerly picking you up out of her boobs and putting you on a nightstand while she changes into home clothes as she takes off her skirt you notice a big bulge in the front of her panties and think you are just hallucinating until you realize that it is growing. You find yourself staring and quickly look away, so she doesn’t think you were perving and wait for her to come back and get you. After she is done changing, she walks back over and picks you up and puts you on her shoulder and then walks out to speak with Keesha. Paige tells Keesha about how you ended up where you did and why you were in her boobs, and you are here now.
Keesha at first seems unimpressed when she finally speaks, she says that there unfortunately there is no way to reverse the shrinking spell once it hits it is permanent the most, they can do is make you a small bit bigger but enough and even that isn’t permanent at most it lasts 45 minutes to 1 ½ hours depending on the caster at the time. Keesha said she was sorry about it and that the spell that hit me was meant for a creep at the gym that they had caught multiple times staring at them and following them around the gym and trying to peek into the girl’s locker room. Keesha said that they will get him but for now you are their top pet. You take this as the most consolation you can get.
Paige says that there are other spells that can be used to make you life better a couple of permanent ones “Yeah there’s a minor invulnerability, transformation, regeneration, transmutation, and infusion spell that we can use to help spice things up. You ask what the difference between the transmutation and the Infusion spells are and Keesha says
“Transmutation will change the way your body works, either strengthening, increasing your flexibility by making it so you can stretch to an insane degree, or your body at that size can wrap around things like you never thought possible. Infusion on the other hand is where you become a part of something else be it apart of a clothing item, or a body part.”
“Ok, well what are the limits with stuff and you two?” you ask
“Well what ever the three of us want to do but before anything we’ll cast the Invulnerability spell first we’ll only need the regeneration spell occasionally.” As Paige started to cast the spell she pulled you down from her shoulder and placed you on a table in front of her and when the spell finally casted a plume of white mist billowed past you and felt stronger and more durable
“I think it worked!” you call up to Paige “Ok I’m casting one more” she said “you’ll be super stretchy it’ll be great but it will only last for like an hour” again while she was speaking white mist plumed around you and then when she finished it blasted past you, afterwards you felt more flexible then ever when all of a sudden Keesha picked you up and turned you around to face her and you noticed she was naked when all of a sudden with her other hand she grabbed your legs and stretched to her full wingspan what should have torn you in half just simply stretched you like Mr. Fantastic and as she brought her hands back together you came back together like you were never stretched before. This’ll be fun she said as she grabbed Paige’s hand and led her to the bedroom.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They use you as a rope for bondage

*Noteb*
2. you get to replace Paige's thong

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Futatoy (UN: futatoy3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Futatoy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296348-Futa-Classmates/cid/3468132-Bra-between-Boobs