*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296606-Giantess-robot-girl-and-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Noctis
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2296606
You win a robot girl all for yourself. What you didn't expect were size shenanigans.

You win a robot girl all for yourself. What you didn't expect were size shenanigans.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You enter a contest in the robotics company you work at where a random employee will get a prototype of a new robot assistant, in other words: a robot girl.

You end up winning the contest and are told that she will be sent to your home soon. The day arrives and you are excited to meet her but end up with a not so little surprise:

A) Your robot girl is actually a GIANT robot girl

B) She has an experimental shrink technology that malfunctions and shrinks you to a very small size.

Rules:

-What robot girl do you want? Just make a chapter for that girl at the start of the story saying the name and where she comes from
(Example: Jenny from My life as a teenage robot). OCs will get their own chapter, but remember to leave a blank chapter to let someone else write the girl they want.

-Don't worry about the girls lore or backstory. This works in a completly different cannon, the girl was made specially for you, but try to keep her personallity consistent with her cannon counterpart.

-Although the interactive is though out for a single girl, there's a section where you can make a harem story line. However, this means that scenarios with multiple girls can only be after the 'harem' chapter.

-You're not allowed to die. No matter who the girl is, her main purpose is to be with you and secure your well-being. She can be loving, overprotective, yandere, teasing and even a bit of a jerk, but no trully cruel girls allowed. She can however kill someone else if she thinks that it'll save you in any way.

-Not allowed: Futa, gas, scat (why would she even be able to do that?), torture and overdescriptive gore (if you have her kill some one, you can write about blood, but don't add excesive things like "she tore them in half". And yes, vore is allowed, if she has a mouth, and if it's someone else, she can digest them). What doesn't appear as forbiden here, is allowed.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296606-Giantess-robot-girl-and-you