*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296702-Power-Candy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rorke
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2296702
A single candy ball can give an hour of power.

A single candy ball can give an hour of power.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Andrew Hill has developed what he calls Power Candy.

Each brightly colored ball if consumed gives someone one specific power for an hour. However, he has grown paranoid about those he's working for and has faked the failure of his research. He has come to stay with his sister and her family. In the basement, he has kept his secret under lock and key. Till one day he's just a little careless and they get out.


Dave Atom-45-Cheif Clark at the local bank.
The Overworked father of the household, between work and home has had little time for himself. His job as chief Clark has become less rewarding as a series of branch cutbacks has affected productivity and paychecks. Of normal build yet lacking in confidence. He has caught the eye of his co-worker Jenny Jones and her charm is slowly wearing him down. He is not overly fond of Andrew.

Tara Atom-43-Part-time receptionist at the beauty salon.
The Sister of Andrew loves her brother but thinks he's a bit neurotic. The more confident of the married pair. Whilst she loves her family very much but has become upset with the lack of excitement in her life. Her work at the beauty salon allows her access to all sorts of gossip which she shares with her friends.

Adam Atom-15-High school student
Adam is an excitable new student at a new school. He wants to be a sports star but unfortunately, he lacks anything to make it, being small and slow. Yet he is not one to give up, much to everyone's chagrin. He spends much of his time hanging out with his friends at the mall.

Kim Atom-17-High School student
After living in middle school as an invisible outcast Kim now wants to either keep her head down or be part of something big. Whilst putting on a show she is still the same loveable awkward middle schooler. She is at that age where anything her parents do is embarrassing. She often hangs out with a small group of friends when not at home.

Liam & Lara Atom-12-Middle school student.
The Fraternal Twins. The youngest in the family. The pair share everything, the same room, and the same toys. Both are close even if they are different. Liam is an introverted gamer and bookworm who would rather be inside than outdoors. Lara is a stereotypical exuberant pony and princess girl who has a streak of tomboyish adventure in her. Whilst Lara has many friends Liam has only one.

Randy Zorback- Adam's best friend, and athletic classmate.
Andrew Duncan- Another of Adam's friends, African-American, who has a crush on Kim
Jenny Johson- Dave good looking, single, co-worker.
Benny Duncan-Andrew father and co-worker of Dave. Fat and cheerful confidant.
Cho Garwen-Mattel- Kim's best friend, asian-american, who has a big athletic stepbrother.
Jon Garwen-Mattel- Kim's big stepbrother and top athlete at the school, who uses his influence to stop people he doesn't like from getting onto the teams.
Maria Ducan- Andrew's mother and Tara's best friend.
Ally Frost- Another friend of Tara as well as her Co-worker.
Gwen Mattel-Lara is arguably best friend and Cho's cousin.
Dwyane Danik- A coworker of Tara, he is well-built and attractive. Everyone swoons over him.
Sam Stone-Smith-A handsome and good-natured, if dim jock at school who Kim has a crush on.
Jay Rockhouse- Liam's only friend a very shy comic book geek.
Molly Thai-A hot girl who Adam and Randy have a crush on.

Ground rules
- No sex, no vore, no bodyswaps
-No permanent gender swaps.
- if the characters use their powers on people no killing.
- no take over the world.
-No question chapters, I will allow short chapters or single paragraphs.
-Feel free to introduce new characters but keep focuses on at least one family member.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296702-Power-Candy