*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297956-Alex-got-some-soles
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2297956
Meet Alex, a 13 year old boy, who just newly discovers his liking for feet

Meet Alex, a 13 year old boy, who just newly discovers his liking for feet

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Meet Alex, a 13 year old boy, who just newly discovers his liking for feet and follow him and his experiences with some of his friends or family members whose feet he admires.

His older Sister Samantha named Sam, who is 16 and has size 11 feet. She can be annoying sometimes and often orders her little brothers around. But still, she is kind and understanding.

His little Brother Daniel, who is 10 and has size 6 feet. He can be really exciting about anything and has an entire body full of energy, so that he always want’s to play.

His male cousin Zack, who is 14 and has size 12 feet. He is a true sportsman and has a well trained body. He is more simple minded and want’s to be the toughies, which isn’t true if you know him closer.

His female cousin Lilly, who is 12 and has size 7 feet. Lilly is a kind girl but she always wants to be a princess recently. Her favorite color is pink.

His best friend Kenny, who is 14 and has size 10 feet. Alex and Kenny knew each other since Kindergarten and are really close since then. They are both in the same soccer club and likes to hang around each other all the time. Kenny is a fun and outgoing boy.

Kenny’s younger brother Tim, who is 11 and has size 7 feet. Tim and Daniel are good friends. Tim is more quiet and skilled in arts but that changes if he and Daniel are together.

His good friend Jacob, who is 13 and has size 14 feet. He is kind of tall an is a bit nerdy sometimes he likes to talk about recent games or films and likes to play chess.

His good friend/ crush Amy, who is 14 and has size 8 feet. She is nice and polite. She is good at school and nice looking, so that Alex has secretly a crush on her.


Now it's your turn to continue writing the story and let your imagination run wild. Feel free to introduce new characters with their own personality or unique abilities and let Alex experience some feet related situations.

But there are a few rules:

1. No to short chapters. Make sure that every new chapter tells something new. No one liners.

2. Keep it logical. Make sure that if something was explained or introduced it is set in stone for this storyline. I don’t want to read that his sock got removed two times in a row or that his friend is now his brother or something like that. But if there is no other way, you can rewrite it.

3. I don’t know if you know yet, but I am foreigner, I am from Germany and english is not my mother-tongue. I am writing this story in english, because I want that it reaches a few people, who are continuing writing it. If your mother-tongue isn’t english as well make sure, to send your writing through a spell check.

4. Keep it to feet or love. Don’t introduce other fetishes like piss, vore, gore, humiliation or something like that and keep it 13+. Romance or relationships are definitely okey and welcomed, they do not necessarily have to be straight, but keep it clean.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297956-Alex-got-some-soles