*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298263-Body-Hopper-Lessons
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Dan15
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2298263
Learning and Teaching how to body hop can lead to fun or disaster.

Learning and Teaching how to body hop can lead to fun or disaster.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Plot

In your search for more body possession/body hopping stories. You find yourself on a black market website that teaches you how to be a body hopper or how to get the powers.The real problem is are you willing too teach others or be selfish and keep it to yourself. In your search you made a list:

Power List

1. Body Hopper Spell Circle - A magic circle drawn on a paper or sticky note allows temporary possession of the person the sticky note is on.Still need to leap inside to get in the body. Bulging and lose of sensation let's users know when the spell is losing power or has been damaged.

Pro - teach able; easy to learn; sell able; not permanent; person doesn't know their being hopped; its similar to backing out; able to push possessers out with your own sticker if you want the body even if the time limit isn't reached. Instant control Zero resistance; Spreads easily; time seems to of stopped for the host.

Con - possession can last from 1min to 24hrs no more no less; repeated use is limited on how long the paper is able to stick and if paper is damaged; if informed or has seen the spell work they'll know if they where possessed but not wat you did; you gain no knowledge of the person other then what you already know of that person.

2. Head butt - as easy as it could be bump your head against the other person and your body is sucked inside.

Pro - the simplicity; leap and head butt or just head bump; Person is trapped in their own head unable to communicate; teach able; spreads easily; instant control; last one to head butt gets control

Con - person is very aware they are being hopped; not able to take knowledge from host; very awkward and very personal; not easy to hide from people anyone can learn just from watching. Slaps to the back of head or hard head injuries undoes possession; Mild resistance from host; Can be intrapped by someone trying to hop in with you; trapped with the host in the mind.

3. Body Hopping - jump, tackle, or shove your way into host regardless of the person's position forward, backwards, or side ways. Multi possession; multiple people can be in one body or hop multiple body's. Fights happen more often for control of body. Harder to control, possession isn't instant.

Pro - multi occupation of bodys like a nesting doll; teach able; spreads easily; can take knowledge from host and suppress hosts mind;

Con - requires mental strength to maintain control of body if hopped by more then one person; can be undone with enough strength by host; requires practice for faster activation.

4. Reverse Hopper STD - a condition that allows anyone to hop only you no one else. Has a time limit that's different for each person with this condition. Possession can be undone with conditions or being poked in a specific spot like Achilles Heel its different for each R Hopper. Person remains inside till the timelimit is reached no matter what.

Pro - keeping your consusionness when you are hopped; can take control back when you want too; can communicate with the person inside; if given medicine/pill can temporarily protect R Hoppers for about 4 hours

Con - activates on skin contact; natural time limit can be extend when willingly letting someone inside. Forceful hop is possible; passable to others through sex or is genetic. When forcefully hopped the R Hopper must fight for control.

Animals can be tought to do 2 & 3 or given a sticker for 1.

Rules

1. Spelling isn't a problem just be readable

2. Grammars the same as spelling be readable

3. AGE OVER 16YRS

4. SEX IS ALLOWED (M/M, M/F, H/M, H/F,) GO EASY ON THE M/M

5. Add as you will just leave the last choice as "Other" for others to add to chapter.

6. If you have other ideas or want to give an opinion on something just ask.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298263-Body-Hopper-Lessons