*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298694-Magic-Fetish-Potions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by STDOT
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2298694
John was bequeathed big laboratory full to the brim with magical potions

John was bequeathed big laboratory full to the brim with magical potions

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
John, a 19 year old guy barely stepping into his prime years, suddenly gets a letter stating that his uncle, David, died and left something for John in his last will. His uncle was known for his scientific background in chamistry, but it was to John's's shock that he also owned a personal laboratory full to the brim with magical potions, which no-one knew of. Keys to it were now given to John and he goes to it in order investigate what is inside, stumbling onto David's potions.

This story is about John using potions for personal pleasure, you can give him any fetishes you want (mainly microphilia, gender change, bimbo, feet, etc) except ones that are not allowed

Restrictions:

1) No homo, unless lesbian

2) If you go with shrinking/growing path then female characters should be the ones in big position for the majority of the time.

3) no scat or vore

Potions


Here is a list of potions that you could use, but you are free to make new in your chapters. You can also change how any of these work, as long as it doesn't contradict what was stated previously on your path.

Potion of Sex Change - changes sex of who ever drinks it.

Potion of Body Swap - comes in two bottles, two people who drink them will swap their bodies. Could be through physical morphing of their bodies, or just waking up in the body of the other.

Potion of Growth - increases in size whoever drinks it, or touches it.

Potion of Shrinking - decreases in size whoever drinks it, or touches it.

Potion of Touch - does nothing alone, but when mixed with other potion(s) then it will make drinker automatically effect someone else through touch (for example when mixed with shrinking potion it will make drinker automaticaly shrink whoever they touch). Could also have a body part placed in front of "touch", which will make only interaction with the body part spread the effect (for exemple: "Potion of Feet Touch").

Potion of Absorbtion - everything same as Potion of Touch, but it will also do reverse to the Drinker while effecting someone else (For exemple when mixed with shrinking potion it will also make drinker grow when they shrink someone). Can also have a body part in it's name.

Potion of Permanence - will make effects of potions drank prior become permanent and completely irreversible.

Potion of Purity - will clear drinker of all effects from potions that they drank prior. Can't clear effects that were made permanent.

Potion of Mega - will not do anything alone, but when mixed with other potion it will drastically magnify the effects.

Potion of Memory Erasure - will erase all memories from who ever drinks it. In some paths it could also have additional effect of putting person into state of semi-trans for a bit after drinking, when they will believe everything told to them and even make up fake memories if needed.

Potion of ____ Expansion - will enlarge whatever body part was in place of blank. Could either need to be drank or spilled on the body part. Usualy it is Potion of Breast Expansion or Potion of Butt Expansion.

Potion of Reverse - will not do anything alone, but when mixed with other potions will reverse their effects.

Potion of Unaware - will make target unable to notice something, you can choose how exactly it will manifest. If mixed with other potions then it will make target unaware of how they affect them.

Potion of Obedience - will make target do any thing told to them by first person they see after drinking it. It is up to you weather they like it or not, aware of this and so on.

Potion of Human - will make whatever person or object it was spilled on anthropomorphic/human
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298694-Magic-Fetish-Potions