*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!

You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a reboot of the interactive “younger brother/sister swap” which was deleted a long time ago. The premise is simple, you choose between one of four characters, each with a single younger sibling. You can also create your own characters, if you wish. All of the older siblings are 18. Your choices are:

Mark Thompson: An athletic boy with short brown hair and brown eyes who is part of the track team at his school. His younger sibling is Heidi, an 8 year old girly girl who loves unicorns, dolls, and everything else a little girl desires. Mark has always treated her poorly, but she’s able to get her revenge.

Dean Williams: An average boy in just about every way, has a girlfriend named Gina who he’s known since kindergarten. His younger sibling is 4 year old Brandon, who wishes Dean would be more like him.

Sarah Thompson: A preppy cheerleader who is very popular in school, just about everyone likes her. That is, except for her 9 year old brother Matt, who she treats like a nuisance.

Emma Poll: A somewhat bookish girl who is always the teacher’s pet, she used to have a good relationship with her 12 year old sister Tessa, but once she went to high school they drifted apart. Tessa wants to change that, and she’ll do anything to get her big sister back, even- no- especially if she has to make her her younger sister.

No real rules except for no killing or violence and no ending the story. Have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap