*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299295-The-Great-Kaiju-Academy
by Kilbil
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2299295
Kaijus and tinies alike attempt to live in harmony in a boarding school. Hilarity ensues.

Kaijus and tinies alike attempt to live in harmony in a boarding school. Hilarity ensues.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this world, there exist two races that dominate over all others: normal, everyday humans, and kaijus - humans that are 100 times the size of humans, though there are mutations here and there...

For now, both humans and kaiju live in an uneasy, tentative truce with one another, though it is clear to everyone that it could easily shatter at any moment. Humans resented kaiju for, well, being giant monsters who habitually rampage and destroy cities, while kaijus were either indifferent or resentful of fact that thanks to their scale, they have less resources available to them than the average human.

As a means of easing tensions and hopefully reaching an understanding between the two races, The Great Kaiju Academy was established. With several locations around the world, the Academy serves as both the premier (i.e., only) education institution that teach Kaiju, and the only place anywhere on Earth that is willing to accept both kaijus and humans alike.

Of course, with such drastically different worlds coming together, hilarity will inevitably ensure, as the lives of both faculty and student alike are filled with intrigue, romance and danger in spades. Either way, things are about to get interesting!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299295-The-Great-Kaiju-Academy