*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299624-A-Shrunken-Son
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2299624
You're Matt, a tiny, living with the worst luck ever. (UPDATED BIO 11/03/24)

You're Matt, a tiny, living with the worst luck ever. (UPDATED BIO 11/03/24)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Originally written by the fantastic NeoPhoenixStriker, this story is now under my care in their absence.


(This story is heavily inspired by the incredible "Shrunken" universe created by the awesome Hectic (https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/lifesaver) and further explored by the equally-awesome Alistair (https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/allyboy1351997))

BACKSTORY

This is a world that, 50 years ago, underwent a radical change. No scientists could appropriately explain how this change came to be. Was it some mysterious plague or virus? An act of providence from some higher being? A complete and utter fluke of nature? Regardless of the reason, 50 years ago, 1% of the world's population instantaneously shrunk. Of those roughly eighty million victims, primarily men were affected, though also quite a few women. In the blink of an eye, the most dramatic event in human history unfolded, and the world changed overnight. Governments shifted, politics were rocked forever, and life on Earth would never quite be the same.

However, with 50 years passed, some semblance of normality has returned to the world. Government and economy is stable once more, and even the job market is adapting to putting "the affected" (or as they are more crudely known, "tinies") to work. The shrinking incident has now persisted across generations, with tinies producing more tinies, and sometimes fully normal adults giving birth to tinies as well. It was a dramatic shift, but unaffected human beings and affected tinies are now co-existing...to the best of their ability. Truthfully, there are many tiny-safety precautions and strides that have not been made, and tinies frequently live each day barely hanging on.

It's a good thing, then, that the shrinking phenomenon brought side effects. The affected tinies, now reduced in height to a measly one-inch, are granted near-indestructible levels of endurance and durability. Instead of being crushed and popping like grapes, tinies are instead flattened and squashed cartoonishly. Their forms are malleable, easily stretched, and also easily molded. This doesn't prevent pain and discomfort, but it does prevent death. Once the pressure on a tiny is released, the tiny reforms back to normal, given time and space. It isn't much, but it's definitely something!

This is the life of a certain little tiny that is particularly rougher than most...

YOU

Matt Jacobs (22) - This is You, the protagonist of this story. One-inch tall. You have dirty-blonde hair always in a messy state, light brown eyes, lightly tanned skin, and a fairly athletic build. You've been a tiny ever since the day you were born, and you've grown quite accustomed to what that entails. You're a pretty laidback guy who goes with the flow, with a bit of a thrill-seeker streak (though it often gets you into trouble). You're also a smart guy, and you just recently graduated from Weston University with a Master's degree in Engineering (hoping to one day help design tiny safety devices and programs). You take life one day at a time but can't but feel that your luck is infamously atrocious, and that life is out to get you.

You live with your mother and younger sister in a modest two-story home in the suburban community of Oakland, located in Maryland USA. It's a pretty quiet, cozy community, and one with a pretty minimal presence of affected tinies. It isn't far from the nearby college, Weston University, and there are other local amenities like a diner, shopping mall, arcade, community pool, and more.

MAIN CAST

Jenna Jacobs (20) - Your younger sister. 5'10". She has the same dirty-blonde hair has you, worn shoulder-length sideswept and often tucked into a messy ponytail. She has darker brown eyes than you, the same lightly tanned skin, and a skinnier and less curvy build than most other women in your life (which is a frequent sour spot for Jenna). She almost always hears glasses. In the eyes of most, she's a perfect angel and a flawless daughter. She's nice, compassionate, funny, exceptionally brilliant, and skilled at nearly everything. She's taking classes part time at Weston University for a Bachelor's in Accounting. When she's not at school, she also works part time as a waitress at Diane's Diner, a popular family restaurant near your home. She's a lesbian, but doesn't date too frequently.

You, however, know full well the extent of Jenna's true personality. As a result of being the younger sibling to a tiny, she grew up watching everyone around her dote and love on you so much more than her. That inferiority welled up inside her, morphing into a bitter resentment. She still loves you deep down, and she'd never want something absolutely horrible to happen to you. However, "minor pranks"? Those are certainly on the table. Hardly a day passes without Jenna dropping you onto your mother's favorite chair at the last second, slipping you into her best friend's shoes, or rolling you up like gum and passing you off to your girlfriend. Jenna is relentless in her torment of you.

Lauren Jacobs (40) - Your loving mother. 5'9". She is the origin of your family's dirty blonde hair, wearing her's straightened down just below her shoulders. She has warm brown eyes, the same lightly tanned skin, and a significantly curvaceous body. Her wide hips, impressive bust, and sizable derriere frequently turn heads. She is an exceptionally caring and kind woman who exudes motherly love towards everyone around her, even complete strangers. She's made a decent fortune with a self-run fashion design web platform that she runs out of an expansive design studio in your home. She works from home every day, dealing with exotic fabrics and professional tools to whip up custom ordered clothing.

You dearly love your mom, but your relationship with her has shifted drastically in the past two years. Lauren used to dote on you constantly, never letting you out of her sight and fawning over you nonstop. You knew she did it out of love, but you eventually couldn't take it anymore and asked her to stop treating you like a child instead of an adult. Lauren took your words to heart and has given you full freedom and has stopped hovering over you. Unfortunately, it turned out that, with her mental walls down, Lauren can be an extremely airheaded and inattentive woman, and is now the most frequent cause of your daily incidents and mishaps. She also, instead of showing overbearing concern, tends to laugh off incidents involving you, and is generally more carefree around you. Of course, Jenna takes advantage of this to the extreme.

Marisol "Mari" Fuertes (22) - Your beautiful girlfriend, and Jenna's good friend. 5'11". She has dark chocolate-colored hair that flows long and wavy, cascading down to her mid-back. She has soft, sky-blue eyes, deeply tanned skin owing to her Brazilian heritage, and a bodaciously curvy body. Clearly a genetic copy of her equally-blessed mother, Mari's curves are fit to drive anyone who looks at them mad, with large breasts, wide hips, thick thighs, and a gigantic booty. She's nearly as curvy as your mother, and due to her somewhat laidback lifestyle, Mari's put on a bit of weight in all the right places. You met Mari in middle school and have been dating ever since. She works fulltime as a lifeguard at the local community pool, The Oasis. Mari is bi-sexual, but obviously fully devoted to her current relationship with you.

There's a lot you love about Mari. Obviously, she's undeniably and unbelievably attractive, but she's also funny (always the first person to make a joke in any situation), fun and flirty (frequently loving teasing you), and considerate of your feelings and encouraging of your life-long pursuits. She's also your guardian angel, saving you from one bad situation after the next. Trouble is...Mari's often the one responsible for your misfortune in the first place. Though a pretty attentive and careful girl, Mari's easily distractable, and has a downright atrocious memory. Her short-term memory could put a goldfish to shame. You love her all the same, but you just wish she'd train her brain a little. It doesn't help that Jenna always pours more fuel on the fire by using Mari's forgetfulness for her cruel schemes.

Rio Fuertes (38) - Your girlfriend's mother, and also your own mother's best friend. 5'9". She has the same dark chocolate hair of her daughter, but she keeps hers short and close-cropped. She has a deeper ocean blue to her eyes, the same deeply tanned skin, and almost a carbon copy of her daughter's curvy body. However, whereas Mari's curves are softer and jigglier, Rio's are firm and toned, owing to her extremely regimented daily exercise and diet. Rio is a kind but unwavering woman who practices a tough-love approach to warmth and kindness. She can be gruff at times, but always truly has her heart in the right place. She's the lead fitness instructor and a private personal trainer at the local gym, Focused Fitness.

You have an interesting relationship with Rio. You are in her company a lot, owing to dating her daughter and the fact that she's Lauren's best friend, and you've learned that she's an attentive, observant woman with a good memory. This would normally be a good thing for your safety, however, Rio also has tinies in her classes at the gym, and she's adopted a hands-off policy when it comes to tiny safety. She desires for all tinies to prove themselves and better their strength and determination, so she almost never directly interferes to save a tiny in a bad situation...you included! Of course, all of this goes out the window when Rio is in "exercise mode", a state of mind where she's so focused on working out that she blocks basically everything else from her sight and mind. She's very dangerous like that...something Jenna is firmly aware of.

Ashley Parker (20) - Your sister's best friend, and also Mari's good friend. 5'8". She has vibrant red hair that is always strewn about in a messy but cute way, paler skin tone than your family, and piercing green eyes. Her smile is beautiful, and her freckles-spotted face can light up a room. Her most noticeable feature, however, is her almost comically massive curves. Startling for her age, Ashley is as just about as developed as your mother, boasting a gargantuan set of breasts, ginormous ass, thick thighs, and everything in between. She seems largely oblivious to her sex appeal. Ashley's an energetic girl that always feels like she's bouncing off the walls hardly able to sit still. She's been friends with Jenna since middle school. She takes part-time classes with Jenna at Weston University, studying to be an Art major. When not at school, she is once more by Jenna's side, working as a chef at Diane's Diner.

You genuinely value your friendship with Ashley, even when it comes with traumatic drawbacks time and time again. To put it bluntly, Ashley's as dumb as a sack of rocks, at least when it comes to common sense and tiny safety. She's school smart, but around you, she's immensely oblivious, always inattentive, frequently ditzy, a colossal airhead, a laughable klutz, has a horrible memory, and is very gullible, especially when it comes to Jenna playing pranks on you. On top of this, Ashley's had a crush on you for years. She respects your relationship with Marisol, but never skips a chance to flirt with you, much to your chagrin.

ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS

Cassandra "Cass" Jacobs (36) - Your stunning aunt, and Lauren's younger sister. 6'0". She has a lighter shade of blonde hair than your family, which is lusciously wavy and frames her heart-shaped face wonderfully. Her skin tone is a shade tanner than your own, and her eyes are closer to hazel than brown. She is, from your objective opinion, the most genetically blessed woman on the planet, and perhaps the most beautiful woman alive. Everything about her appearance is perfect, from her astronomical curves (the largest boobs and butt that you've ever seen on a giantess), to her flawlessly smooth skin, to her award-winning smile. It's not small wonder that Aunt Cass is a famous and much-desired model who takes part in frequent advertising campaigns and photo shoots.

Despite living on the other side of the country from you (she lives in sunny California right alongside the beach), you've seen Cass many times over your life. Or...sort of. For some reason, fate really screws with you around Cass, and for every hour you spend pleasantly chatting with you, you spend another ten crushed between her toes, wedged deep in her cleavage, or swallowed in her drink. In particular, her gargantuan ass practically has a gravitational pull on you, and every time Cass stops by, you're guaranteed to be swallowed by it at least two or twenty times. Worse still, Cass is Jenna's favorite gullible victim, and the times your sister has used Cass to screw with you is innumerable. On top of that, Cass is wrapped around Jenna's finger, unwilling to believe her niece capable to any devious acts no matter how hard you plead.

Beatrice "Bea" Parker (38) - The mother of Ashley, and an acquaintance of Lauren and Rio. 5'8". Anyone wondering where Ashley got her incredible looks from need search no further than her mother. Long, wavy vibrant crimson hair worn down to her mid-back, pale smooth skin tone, and glittering green eyes. A gorgeous winning smile and an attractive smattering of freckles to seal the deal. Which, of course, is not even to mention her utterly outstanding curves that strain credulity. Her gargantuan breasts, hefty thighs, and ginormous booty turn heads from anyone around her, and unlike her daughter, Bea is fully aware of her sex appeal. She's a pleasant woman on the surface, but digging a little deeper reveals a much more complicated woman.

A string of nearly thirty unsuccessful dates with creepy perverted guys finally led to a tiny man who genuinely seemed nice. However, after drunken love led to Bea becoming pregnant with Ashley, the man skipped town (as far as she knows, at any rate). Drawing the line, Bea swore off relationships and developed a deep distaste of all men, tinies especially. As a single mother, she became extremely attached to Ashley, doting on her daughter constantly. At the same time, she recognizes Ashley is far from the brightest bulb, and so she frequently takes care of matters for her daughter without actually consenting with Ashley first (and Ashley's too oblivious to notice). Recently, she's become fixated on trying to remove that annoying little tiny who's been hanging around her daughter...which, of course, happens to be you!

Piper Brooks (21) - A precocious, almost manically energetic tiny girl, who stands above the normal tiny-person height at about 1.5 inches. She's pale-skinned due to spending much time indoors, and she has a vibrant tangle of hot pink hair and mint-green eyes. Proportionally speaking, she's exceptionally well-developed, though it's hard to notice from her tiny size and tendency to wear baggy clothing. She's almost infectiously extroverted, but she clams up hard when around an attractive girl (as she's somewhat desperate for a girlfriend). She has a crush on your sister, as she attends a few classes at Weston alongside Jenna (sadly, Jenna doesn't even know that she exists, at least at the story's start). Piper's got a bit of a resentment complex towards other tiny guys, thanks to her older tiny brother Doug bullying her relentlessly during her childhood. This resentment can turn into mean-spirited pranks akin to the ones Jenna is so skilled in, so it's little wonder the two mad geniuses hit it off so well.

In almost all universes unless otherwise stated (such as a storyline-specific character filling this niche), Piper becomes Jenna's canonical girlfriend, and eventually wife.

Selena Morrow (23) - A beautiful and confident young woman who works as a lifeguard at The Oasis, right alongside your girlfriend. Her tall and powerfully built body stands at a staggering 6'1", and her deeply tanned skin, alluring dark eyes, and long silver-dyed side swept hair all combine to turn heads frequently. Her pronounced curves work wonders too, but the girl's well-developed proportions are practically pure muscle. Selena is one of the most confident, self-assured, and easy-going people on the planet, and all it takes is a word and a soft smile for people to beg to be her friend. She's a lesbian, and has had a hardcore crush on Mari ever since she started working at The Oasis, but Selena would never dream of coming between Mari and her cute tiny boyfriend...or at least, that's what she tells herself. Truthfully, she's pretty apathetic towards tinies.

In almost all universes wherein something happens to Matt and he disappears for a lengthy amount of time (unless a storyline-specific aspect states otherwise), Selena becomes Mari's canonical girlfriend, and eventually wife.

Rika Inoue (26) - An absolutely gorgeous woman of Japanese descent who works in the local area as a 'Tiny Sitter', though she aspires to be a world-renowned supermodel. She's certainly got the looks for a supermodel, standing at 5'11", and possessing lightly tanned smooth skin, silky black hair worn in a short bob, and almost always wearing dark red lipstick and mascara to draw out her alluring dark eyes. That is all to say almost nothing of the truly outstanding curves she has been blessed with, including a massive bust and even more gargantuan thighs and derriere. She's practically on the level of the adults in your life, so it seems a sure thing she'd be a famous model...yet she isn't. Rika has yet to catch her lucky break, which frustrates her to no end.

She despises tinies with a burning passion, and takes great joy in tormenting you whenever she can, which is rare now that you're no longer a child. She's also become friends with your Aunt Cass, the older woman having taken Rika on as a sort of apprentice. In the past, Rika used to encourage Jenna's torment of you, and she's partially the reason your sister is such a creatively cruel mastermind nowadays. Rika is bad news, and you try to avoid her as much as possible.

Penelope "Penny" Graham (22) - A skinny, sharp-featured, somewhat short (5'5") but still extremely pretty girl who works as a student teacher at Weston University. She's pale-skinned with dark eyes and platinum-blonde hair she wears long and framing her alluring face. She complements her smaller proportions with tight and formal-looking clothing, hoping to appear mature to those that see her. That maturity is belayed by the girl's sadistic streak a mile wide, and her foul mouth. Still, she's usually able to hide those traits around most people, and her bad side only really comes out around tinies.

Having been bullied by her three older sisters since childhood (unaffected twins and an affected tiny), Penelope grew up furious and prone to violence, and it wasn't long before she took it all out on you. Dubbing herself "Your Queen", and calling you "Mite" as a demeaning nickname, Penelope terrorized you relentlessly for years and years before finally moving away. Now, she's apparently back in Oakland, and eager to make up for lost time. You still have nightmares about her, so obviously the last thing you want is to run into her face-to-face...but life often has other plans.

Dodger Campbell and Sydney Stein (22) - Dodger is a curvaceous but muscularly built Black girl standing at about 5'9", with dark skin, coppery-organ curly hair, and bright eyes. She wears almost exclusively dark and leathery clothing, and almost always has her sunglasses on (even when it obstructs her vision). She's from Britain, and still has a pronounced accent and slang. Sydney is pale as a ghost, slightly shorter than her compatriot (about 5'6"), with long black hair with a violet streak, and dark inquisitive eyes. She's a bit of a heavier girl, but aside from a slight pudge, this weight is almost entirely contained by her outstandingly massive curves. These curves are shown off by her typical tight attire of band shirts and ripped jeans.

The two are best friends, and have been for the majority of their lives. They make up the final two members of the three-man band led by Piper Brooks. The two are almost total opposites. Dodger is an outgoing and laidback girl who speaks her mind freely and throws more quips than a superhero. She also has a tendency to throw herself, as she's infamously klutzy with poor balance and coordination. Sydney, on the other hand, is almost eerily quiet in how low her voice is an how little she speaks. It's hard for her to come out of her shell. Both girls, however, share an almost obsessed love of all tinies, and that love quickly spirals into fierce competition when a single tiny catches the attention of both of them. These tiny flirting struggles never end well...for the tiny.

Lihua Leng (26) - An utterly gorgeous fitness instructor at Focused Fitness, with a curvy body skewed slightly more towards her lower half. 5'7", with lightly tanned smooth skin and silky dark hair befitting her Chinese ancestry, usually tucked into a ponytail. Her bright eyes compliment her youthful appearance. While at work teaching Zumba and other dance classes, she wears sports bras and compression shorts or yoga pants, and her casual attire consists of bright flowy blouses and skirts or skinny jeans. Regardless of what she wears, Lihua easily draws eyes with her outstanding physique. Toned and fit in all the right places, Lihua's chest is abundant, and her booty is astronomical, only a fraction shy of your Aunt Cass.

Lihua is a tale of two faces. With one face, Lihua's a champion of tiny rights who selflessly puts others before her own wants and desires. Growing up with two tiny brothers, Lihua knows how to both respect affected folk like they deserve to be treated, and also how to let them act on their own and not be babied. She's boundlessly nice and always full of energy. On the other hand, she's got crippling self-esteem issues under the surface, coming from some minor behavioral embarrassments (like her snort when she laughs or how she loses track of her surroundings while dancing), and primarily from her gargantuan derriere. Lihua considers herself fat, and hates that she sweats waterfalls after only simple workouts, ruining a lot of her clothes and sweat towels. Her friends assure her that she's obviously beautiful, but Lihua is easily pushed around by less kind-hearted people...unless, of course, someone dares to threaten a tiny right in front of her.

Hanna Chambers (21) - An unceasing prankster with an uncontrollable snarky streak a mile wide, Hanna makes an impact. She stands at 5'6", with smooth creamy skin, bright eyes with a perpetual mischievous glint, and short brunette hair with silver tips. She's got a lean body less pronounced on the curves side, but she's still quite attractive with her toned physique and tight abs. She's one of the main lifeguards at The Oasis, and the newest member (having joined two years ago prior to the present-day). She's decent at her job, but never hesitates to pass off work onto someone else, or otherwise attempt to slack off. She absolutely loves screwing with her fellow lifeguards, who are also her best friends, and she relishes in being a sarcastic little shit, especially because she knows it’s all in good fun. With no college experience or big aspirations, she's somewhat content to just hang out at The Oasis until something else happens in her life...or doesn't.

Most notably, however, Hanna absolutely loathes tinies. Viewing them as a biological affront to nature itself, Hanna seemingly makes it her mission to torment and dispose of as many tinies as possible. Seeing tinies only as freaks, Hanna loves nothing more than offing them, having earned herself the nickname 'The Exterminator' back in high school. Hanna doesn't use her own body often, though, preferring to watch tinies be decimated by the oblivious women around her. It's possible that this is merely a twisted expression of her own deeply hidden desires, chiefly, that she's a closeted extreme-masochist. Along with being a lesbian, it makes one wonder if her torture of tinies is just an extension of what Hanna wishes would happen to her from a beautiful woman someday. Of course, having been born unaffected, Hanna's doomed to never experience this, and thus tinies are doomed to continue to suffer at her whims.

Rosa Ortega (21) - An easily excitable and almost self-destructively impulsive affected girl, Rosa lives life to the fullest each and every day. She's an inch tall like all tinies, but packs a body that would easily turn the heads of everyone around her had she been born unaffected (although it still does even with her small stature). Dark tanned skin owing to her Puerto Rican heritage is complimented by her rich wavy brown hair with bright neon blue tips, which frames her youthful frequently smiling face. Her deep brown eyes and playful smile contrast with her highly developed curves, creating an appearance that is uniquely 'Rosa'. She's an obsessive band geek, and loves to nerd out over music. Her favorite band is 'Banshees of Inches-Higher', which happens to be the group Piper, Dodger, and Sydney are in. Consequently, she's got a major crush on Dodger and Sydney. She’s got a pretty heavy masochism kink.

Rosa's two biggest character traits are almost always in constant competition with one another. On the one hand, Rosa's exceptionally impulsive, struggling with ADHD and unable to stop herself from rushing into reckless situations and making decisions without thinking. On the other hand, Rosa's extremely accident prone, getting into almost as many messes as you do on a daily basis...and yet, through obscene luck, is often rescued in quick order with little consequence. Horrifyingly, this accident-attracting bad luck also affects all tinies around her, and they never get off as easily as her. With these two traits, Rosa makes friends easily, but loses them twice as fast, and she's a rather lonely girl underneath her enthusiastic bluster. In almost all universes, (unless a storyline-specific aspect states otherwise) Rosa becomes the joint-girlfriend of Dodger and Sydney, and eventually polyamorous wife.

More to be added as they appear...

WORLD-BUILDING

The CTC and Usage Licenses - The Center for Tiny Care was created about ten years after The Great Shrinking, but it didn't explode into popularity until the infamous Amy Baker Pep Rally that changed the fates of tinies everywhere. Ever since, the CTC has only gobbled up more and more power and authority, spreading its influence internationally. Nowadays, over 33% of all unaffected women say that actively support the organization and its goals, and nearly 50% are at least impartial and don't actively disapprove of the organization and its policies and laws. Naturally, nearly 100% of the affected tiny population hate the CTC with a burning passion.

The most famous (or infamous) innovation to come from the CTC was the Usage License, a nigh-unbreakable contract that tinies can either sign up for themselves, or more frequently, be forced into against their will. This licenses strip tinies of their rights and force them to live their lives in servitude as objects and clothing, with nothing they can do bout it.

Tinex and Full-Length - It didn't take society long to realize that the unique genetic properties of tinies allowed their squishy and malleable bodies to stretch and be molded into almost any shape. Less than reputable people soon discovered just how well tinies could serve as clothing and objects. To combat the sudden influx of tiny-kidnapping and slave trade, science corporations came together to develop Tinex, a synthetic material that acts, looks, and feels exactly like a squished tiny. Tinex exploded in popularity overnight, becoming a mainstay in clothing shops and furniture stores the world over. An unintended consequence, however, was the mass prevalence of Tinex causing many in the population to stop noticing real tinies in the midst as often.

Along with Tinex, scientists created Full-Length, a liquid (that can also be a spray) that serves to lock up and freeze Tinex into whatever shape it has been molded into, making it essential for clothing modeling. A rare solvent breaks the chemical bonds of the Full-Length, but there's about one solvent bottle produced for every twenty vials of Full-Length. Alas, the scientists seemingly didn't realize that their new chemical creation would have the same terrifying freezing effect on real, innocent tinies...

Small Wonders - Though not all of society has put in the effort to care for, respect, and be considerate of the affected population, Small Wonders has more than carried that burden. A technological engineering company, Small Wonders is a conglomerated effort of the smartest and most creative minds that works towards improving the lives of affected across the globe through consistently inventive, user friendly, and commercially viable products and inventions. They are still a States-based organization at this point, and funding is a consistent issue, but they have the passion and determination to keep up the good fight. Well over a hundred unaffected and affected employees happily work here.

At the top of the organization is Doctor Francisca, and her personal team (consisting of her assistant Mackenzie, her best product tester Augustina "Tina", and one of the brightest and most clever developing minds, Manny, an affected).

RULES

This story is to be written in the second person (you, yours, etc.). However, it is totally acceptable to switch perspectives to one of the girls and write in third person for a bit, just not for whole-chapter storylines. Also, this story, like most, is in past tense (ran, thought, decided, etc.).

Please don't add any male giants to the story. Fellow tiny guys are 100% welcome. Feel free to add as many new giantess girls or even tiny girls as you would like as well.

Please try to avoid a whole bunch of bridge chapters, or just extremely short chapters in general. Short chapters just aren't that exciting to read. Avoid whenever you are reasonably able to.

As a general courtesy, make sure to pay attention to spelling and grammar. Punctuation too! I'm not perfect with this myself, and I don't expect you to be either. Just take a second to review your work before hitting that submit button!

This won't come up often, but if you ever have a character speaking in a non-English language, please write their dialogue in normal English, but with BOLD and ITALICS. "Basically, it would look like this." Thanks.

I would not have thought this needed said, but no plagiarism is tolerated AT ALL in this story. It’s one thing to be inspired by another author, but it’s another thing entirely to lift whole chunks of text from their work and pass it off as your own. Collaborative writing is fine, but for god’s sake, no stealing work!

PLEASE KEEP CHARACTERIZATION CONSISTENT. Someone who is nice and sweet shouldn’t change to crazy and sadistic at the drop of a hat (unless that’s part of some kind of twist). Keep in mind this intro page and what the author before you has written, please!

ABOVE ALL, HAVE FUN!!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299624-A-Shrunken-Son