*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299650-Possession-Story-Archive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Paranormal · #2299650
A databank of many possession stories

A databank of many possession stories

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Inspired by MrSqueejee's Body Swap Story Collection.
https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1952905-Body-Swap-Story-C...

This story will follow one Thomas Flinton, an average eighteen year old senior in high school. It'll essentially be a collection of stories involving Thomas possessing someone, being possessed, or something in the middle.

Rules

-Do not change Thomas's name, age, or anything like that unless if it's involves in the possession or a timeskip has occurred in the story. (Please don't jump forward in time for no reason, either)

-Please continue adding options to this story. Don't just end the starting options abruptly. Also, please add onto any story concepts that you add or come up with.

-Make sure to spell things in a semi-understable manner, preferably in English.

-Don't change the writing style of a story midway through. If a story is in third person, then please keep it in third person. If a story is in first person, keep it in first.

-Every version of Thomas's story shouldn't include the same characters. Each story can have Thomas facing radically different situations, and his family or friends can affect that story greatly (assuming he has a family or friends in it). So please don't take other characters from other stories and copy-paste them over.

-You may end stories. HOWEVER, you may not end the story randomly or speedily rush it towards a conclusion. Please make the ending take many chapters to reach, don't make a story end after two extra chapters just for the sake of ending it.

-Finally, please make every chapter at least 2000 characters. This doesn't apply if it's an options chapter.

Any chapter that doesn't follow these rules can be changed, altered, or removed entirely.

But other than all of that, please feel free to add anything you want here.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299650-Possession-Story-Archive