*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300014-Deku-TG-Interactive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2300014
Deku is put into situations that leave him feminised. Consensually or not, is up to you.

Deku is put into situations that leave him feminised. Consensually or not, is up to you.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story is centred around Izuku and his transformation into a girl, this is the only real rule that I will enforce in this interactive story. The story can have the transformation be temporary, permanent, can be turned on and off (sorta like Shazam) by either Deku or another character. Deku can be into it, against it, warm up to it or be reluctant the whole way through. Basically anything transformation wise is allowed as long as the story avoids paedophilia and grossout. Romance or smut between any characters of any gender is allowed, be as gay, straight, bi or asexual as you please.

GP will be given out to those who add story progressing chapters, the amount will be determined by how long the chapter is and its quality in general. I'll edit what I feel is necessary for the sake of grammar and story structure.

The only real restrictions is scatt and gross out things as well as putting children in traumatising situations, I shouldn't need to explain what falls under these descriptions so I'm going to trust that you know how to use your common sense. I'll be monitoring this regularly and will delete chapters that defy these rules.

If anyone has a question as to what does or doesn't count as against the rules, or would like a branching path reserved for themselves then please don't be afraid to ask.

Now, HAVE FUN, OR THE GOD OF PROTRACTORS WILL GAIN YOUR IP ADDRESS!!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300014-Deku-TG-Interactive