*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300091-Anthro-Suiting-Up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nenen
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2300091
A human in an anthro world has an unique way of taking over them.

A human in an anthro world has an unique way of taking over them.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Inspired by these comics https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/711667291271594015/1131314784697069590/16...
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/711667291271594015/1131314784957104279/16...


Alex is a young adult at 24 years of age. His life was changed completely at the age of 15, when he was transported into another world. One filled with only anthros of any kind. Mammals, amphibians, avians, aquatic, even dragons and dinosaurs and the like! Only anthros inhabit that world.
He was quickly taken in by his adoptive mother Nadia Stone, a then 31 years old anthro artic wolf who first found him. Nadia works a simple office job that pays well and is single with a child.
Because he is the only human in that world he faces discrimination sometines, though most times anthros confuse him for a hairless monkey.

Alex, however, got a curious ability. When he was transported into that world he was given the ability to "wear" anthros. Basically, he enters their body through either their pussy or ass and, after fully sliding in, can control them completely, the original mind going to sleep and giving him access to all their memories.

He discovered the ability at his 17 years in a curious pool accident, and has practiced it with his adoptive mother mostly. His adoptive mother and sister know of it and keep it a secret.

Starting Characters:

Alex Stone: 24, average built and 5'8'' in height. Messy mid-lenght black hair and a bit pale. Alex is smart and creative, and currently attends a local college studying informatics. Doesn't have real friends outside his family, just aquantices. Greatly respects his adoptive mother and loves his adoptive sister as true siblings. Doesn't want to use his ability on his sister if possible after how he discovered it and isn't sure about using it in general.

Nadia Stone: 40. Anthro artic wolf, 6'1'' in height. A bit pudgy, E cup breasts, wide hips and bubbly butt. Fully white fur and long white hair. Alex adoptive mother. An office worker who first found an unconcious Alex with her daughter during a car trip back home on a snowy day. Cares deeply for Alex and considers him her son. Knows of Alex's ability and encourages him to use it responsibly to secure a decent life in an unfair world.

Emi Stone: 19. Anthro artic wolf 5'8'' in height. D cup, slim figure, full white fur and long hair like her mother. Decent hips and ass. She attends the same college as Alex and studies art. Loves her mom and Alex. No romantic feelings for her adoptive big brother. Knows of Alex ability for being the first one to experience it when she jumped on top of him on her family pool, getting him shoulder deep up her ass and sliding him inwards. She doesn't mind the event and feels bad for the effect it had on her brother. Wants to help Alex in any way she can.

Alex's power:
- Possession: Alex is able to "wear" any kind of anthro by sliding into either pussy or ass and take control of them that way. Doesn't matter the age or size, he's able to do so to any of them. Has to fully slide in and place his head on theirs to take control. Once he starts the anthro's body loses strenght and starts sucking Alex in by itself. The body of the anthro will show Alex crawling into them as they go as a bulge on their skin. The moment he takes control his body disappears until he wills it otherwise and the body of the anthro returns to its original dimensions.
NOTE: Alex needs a bit of time to leave a body. It isn't instantaneous. He also can only use either the vagina or ass to get out. Also, if he wears clothes while "wearing" an anthro there is a chance those clothes will be lost after getting out.

- Memory and mind editing: Alex is able to edit memories during the time he's in an anthro. Either deleting them, creating new ones or modifiying already existing ones. The longer Alex spends on an anthro the more they can modify, up to adding or taking certains thoughts after a full week as them.

- Body Alteration: After fully "suiting up" Alex is able to change the mass of the anthro according to his own mass. Basically being able to increase the size of their assets if he wants up to the point his whole mass would be spent. In a similar way, he's able to make his body appear from inside the anthro. An example would be his dick sticking out of a female anthro's pussy, or opening their mouth and making his head appear.

RULES:
- No death.
- No vore aside from how Alex enter anthros.
- No scat or the like.
- No macro/micro stuff. Anthros may be tall sometimes but not to the point of reaching the ceiling. Likewise don't make them smaller than someone their age can be.
- Keep Alex consistent. He will have fun with his powers yeah, but he also won't use them on certain individuals unless he has a good reason for it. Also remember that Alex has a firm grasp on his powers and how they work, as well as having already experienced living as a woman through the 7 years after discovering his powers.
- Sex is fine. I'm much more into F/F or Female anthro with dick on other female anthro, but you can add F/M or even M/M if you want.
- No sexual stuff with characters younger than 12. Alex doesn't wish to use his power on young kids.
- No choice chapters. No "Male or Female" chapters and no "Ass or vagina" chapters either. Those will be deleted. If you are going to make a chapter of choices between targets, then debscribe how they look for others to pick. Try to write some paragraphs on these.
- I reserve the right to delete or edit chapters that are not well written, too short or deviate too much from what the characters have been stablished to be.
- Have fun! I made this mostly for fun and the idea is that, to have fun with fantasies like these.

Any questions feel free to send me a mail! I'll try to respond as soon as possible if I can.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300091-Anthro-Suiting-Up