*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300175-The-Fem-Solution
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2300175
in the future a law obliges men to be changed

in the future a law obliges men to be changed

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
It happened around the year 2035 a new virus appeared, a virus of unknown origin that was dedicated to kill every female on Earth, and without the possibility of reproducing the remnants of mankind. Doing that practically in a matter of months humanity was doomed to extinction. Since the entire female gender was eradicated.
The scientists, the great minds quickly dedicated themselves to investigating how to solve the early extinction of the human race. Cloning failed. But fortunately scientists achieved a formula that was able to save humanity called The Fem Solution

The Fem Solution was a revolutionary way that allowed certain men to become fully functional women, making female babies immune to the virus when they were born. So they started with the process, initially the candidates were prisoners and volunteers but it was insufficient for it, and many after being changed felt uncomfortable being women, so they proceeded to create technologies that altered their minds, they also designed another technology that altered the race and ethnicity of people so that biological diversity would not be lost.

But even so it was not enough, and extinction was getting closer, so a more drastic solution was decided and that is that the government, and later all the governments of the world declared that every man who turned twenty that day should be submitted to a lottery, in said lottery they were randomly drawn if they continued as men or if they should undergo the treatments and end up as women. Thanks to mental changes and improvements in technology, the new women are much more accommodating and fertile. What allowed a rapid repopulation. And the birth of new women, humanity managed to save itself.

The Fem Solution was a global success, and the population was being restored and the technology of the Fem Solution improved, and over the years the main function that was to procreate was not so necessary as there were already women without being altered, Although the population stabilized, the central government decided to maintain the lottery and the entire system created to keep the population at bay and under control, in this way, apart from houswife or breeder, new professions such as maid, stripper, prostitute, waitress, secreatary teachers who explain to their students the importance of the system and the law, many degrading jobs or that women did in the past were done by changed men

.Although there have been several attempts by opposing groups, rebels and protesters, they have ended badly and have received the most humiliating and bizarre treatments, even in public, so that people see the dangers. Attempts to run from the law are considered high treason and deserters end up being woman with the most demeaning and humiliating job possible.

We are now in 2070, and the law of The Fem Solution is more established than ever, technology can do things that would qualify as magic from creating unreal bodies, such as creating living dolls from Latex, as well as altering the minds of subjects. Not to mention that they can sometimes be very creative with the designations
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300175-The-Fem-Solution