*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300905-Corruption-of-the-Monster-Hunter-series
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2300905
New, strange developments have caused the exotic monsters to become erotic ones instead.

New, strange developments have caused the exotic monsters to become erotic ones instead.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Within the world of the monster hunter series, an unforeseen development has caused all manor of creatures, and even the hunters themselves to be infected with a strange phenomenon that has causes everything to change.

It all varies from each individual creature at times, but they all seem to change the monsters, either physically, behaviorally, or both at times, into more, as some of the more deviant minded hunters might say, erotic.

Sometimes the creatures would simply act as if trying to seduce hunters, rather than try to smack them into next week, while others would look much more like giant humans, with characteristics of the creatures they once were before. There were even stories on how some hunters become the monsters that they were hunting in the first place!

Many researchers are trying to figure out what is going on, and the best they can provide is that it seemed to behave like an infection, much like the Frenzy Virus, but affects everything, but in many different ways.

Depending on where you start might depend on how far the changes and infection runs, but here's a list of what has come out of the changes:
Transformation, whether its a human to a monster, or a monster to a humanoid being
Anthropomorphic
Unbirth
Unexpected impregnation
Pregnancy
Rapid and/or Hyper Pregnancy
Expansion/inflation for Ass, Breasts, thighs, even bellies
Shrinkage
Giants and giantess
Vore
Weight gaining
Muscle growth
Better Hypnosis
And all sorts of sexual activities and interactions between the infected, and whoever the infected crosses paths, should the infected find their target worth while.

Authors note, the few things I'm not too keen on is scat (yes I know there is that in the main games, but keep it to a minimum please.) Death, or rather, don't make dying into a sexual thing, please, if the story requires it, I'll allow a death of a character, just don't lewd it.

This was an Idea i had from messing with this this story interactive for too long, https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231755-The-Corruption-of... , and thought this would be an interesting series to do this with... Might not be as interesting as the other monster hunting series, but wanted to give it a shot... plenty to do here, I would say.

How will all of this affect the world where hunting monsters was the normal? How will this affect the relationships between species, and what will become of you in the end? Will you try to fight it and find a way to combat it to keep the natural order, or will you embrace the changes?
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300905-Corruption-of-the-Monster-Hunter-series