*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2301175-NEW-Shrinking-in-The-Boys-Universe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2301175
Shrink interactive based on "The Boys" TV series and comics. Series spoilers ahead!

Shrink interactive based on "The Boys" TV series and comics. Series spoilers ahead!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story is in no way part of "The Boys" universe. It is a headcanon/fanfic for entertainment purposes only. It may feature characters and events mentioned in The Boys TV serieses and comics. The main character is meant as an original creation.

Synopsis
Your name is Jake Barry, you're nineteen years old from a small town in Oregon. You grew up looking up to the Supes as your heros, hoping that you would do great things like them some day. You were given Compound V as a child, granting you a powerset based on your own DNA. Your mother always said from the day you discovered your growth and shrink abilities that they were a blessing. Your abilities no doubt had potential, but they also gave you more intriguing opportunities as well...

Rules
1. Focus on Giantess/Giant fetish. Other fetishes are asked to use other forums unless fetish includes giant/giantess content.
2. All characters involved in sexual acts must be of legal age!
3. Giants can be either male or female.
4. Use proper punctuation, grammar, and spelling.
5. Chapters must be above 200 words each.
6. Chapters can be told from either the first of third person perspective. If previous chapter uses one over the other, try and keep it consistent.
7. When introducing characters, be sure to give a description of them.
8. Jake's Grow and Shrink abilities can extend to other people.
9. Please follow plot lines within reasonable continuity.
10. Don't be afraid of doing something weird or different! Anything goes.

If your chapter is posted and does not meet these requirements I will modify or remove them!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2301175-NEW-Shrinking-in-The-Boys-Universe