*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2301647-Nobody-Likes-You-When-Youre-23/cid/XP8FV64CY-I-wanna-go-to-the-beach-Chapter-2
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Activity · #2301647
Interactive story to celebrate Writing.com's 23rd birthday.
This choice: Dale reluctantly goes to celebrate your 23rd birthday  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I wanna go to the beach Chapter 2

    by: dragonwoman
"Well, I don't know. I guess I'll have to tell Jane." Dale said.
"It's only a weekend after all, Make something up!" I said irritably. I could believe I was having to practically beg my best friend to come with me for my birthday.
The beach wasn't fun without Dale, but Jane was another question. She had to know where Dale was every second, which irked me no end.
"I didn't know you two were so joined at the hip," I told Dale with heavy sarcasm.
"We're not,I can go places without her!"
"Prove it. Let's leave right now! Don't call her, don't text her. Just leave now with me!
"Okkkkay," Dale said. I could see he was reluctant, but it was my birthday!
I felt a twinge of guilt when we left as Dale ignored cell calls from someone that I am sure was Jane.
I didn't care if Jane didn't like me after this. I wondered if Dale was going to.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dale calls Jane and she shows up.

*Noteb*
2. Jane tracks them down and there's an ultimatum between Dale and Jane.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dragonwoman (UN: draygonlayd60 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Future Mrs. B has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2301647-Nobody-Likes-You-When-Youre-23/cid/XP8FV64CY-I-wanna-go-to-the-beach-Chapter-2