*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302393-Smells-Like-Bad-Luck
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2302393
Life is hard when your bad luck leads to stinky things happening to you.

Life is hard when your bad luck leads to stinky things happening to you.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story is for a genderless main character named River Brown. This means no mentioning genitals, think of them like a doll, no chest, no downstairs bits. If you absolutely have to: they have a flat chest and are a herm downstairs. This way anyone can imagine it as themself :)

Details/Rules:
River has bad luck that causes stinky things to happen as a result of a curse.
River is 18, can be in highschool or college.
River lives either at home with family or college roomate (see character list below).
Tortures like: getting sat on, farted on, used as a toilet, burped on, vored, turned squishy, etc; or general smelly accidents will happen.
Only soft oral/anal/genital vore, no other kinds.
No one else is impacted by the curse in this world.
Any attempts to reverse the curse will make it more severe.
River can not die, they will reform/reset like a game/etc. Please no blood/gore, itll get deleted.
It is unknown who cursed them or why. It will never be revealed who/why.
No feral animals.
Furry/Anthros are fine, it can be a normal thing in their world or a way of making the curse worse (ie introduce a skunk anthro or something)
No Mom/River content, sorry I'm just not into that.
Underage characters cant have sex, but can do everything else, put a warning at the top of the chapter for people who dont wanna read that.

Characters:
River Brown (You)- 18 y/o genderless/herm character. Youre either in your last year of high school or 1st year of college. You live with your familybin high school and with your roommate when you get to college. You know you're cursed with stink related bad luck but don't know how or why. You normally get bullied, getting called "poop River" because of the smells that get on you & your unfortunate name. You do not like your curse, but can learn to enjoy it as the story goes on... unless your luck worsens.


Jane Brown (Mom) - You mom, shes disgusted by you and avoids you honestly. You dont see her much.

John Brown (Dad) - Your dad doesn't mind that you always come home stinky and in need of a shower. He thinks its funny and sometimes will be one of your many bullies.

Alex Brown (big bro)- 21, Your older brother, bullies you sometimes if he comes home from college/goes to the same college youll attend so you might see him around.

Kate Brown (big sis) -19 Your big sister who also goes to college with Alex, she might bully you sometimes & youll see her around when you go to college there too.

Paige & Patrick Brown (twins)- 12 Your younger twin siblings. They're pranksters & troublemakers that think its funny when you get into smelly situations.

Zac Barnes (Roommate) -18 Your best friend & crush in high school who ends up being your roommate. He likes to tease you with smells just like everyone else. Only guy that normally talks to you/hangs out.

Jasmine Green (Roommate) - 18 Your best friend & crush since high school. She thinks its funny to tease you, but is the only girl who still will talk to you & hang out.

Everyone else is basically either a bully in some sort of way, or a stranger accidentally torturing, will become a bully, end up torturing you, or assist others in torturing you (River) somehow. Or something along thoses lines.

If a chapter is deleted, you broke a rule, or I'll fix it and credit you if it's fix-able.

Have fun & Good luck with that bad luck!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302393-Smells-Like-Bad-Luck