*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302883-Leos-Sexy-Misadventures
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2302883
Leo is a red-furred male wolf with a rather lewd body. These are his stories.

Leo is a red-furred male wolf with a rather lewd body. These are his stories.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Leo comes from a variant of Earth where a company known as SynTech dominates the world. SynTech specializes in nanotech products that induce changes in people. Leo has been exposed (both willingly and not) to SynTech products repeatedly, to the point where he now keeps a pair of breasts larger than most women's. While he has been female before, he identifies as male at the moment, and currently lacks a vagina.

Leo tries to maintain a fairly normal life despite his body. Still, he doesn't always get what he wants, and a body like his draws attention. Plus, sometimes things happen that no one could see coming. Usually sexy things, in his case. This is a catalogue of the various situations he gets into.

Rules for additions:
1. Proficient English chapters. I do not want to see chapters that look like they were written by children.
2. Leo is the main character. Keep it that way. There can be chapters focused on other people, but only after a route has at least 5 story-centered chapters. Focus must return to Leo afterward.

Forbidden Kinks:
Underage, scat, hard vore, gore, snuff

All other kinks are allowed, so go wild!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302883-Leos-Sexy-Misadventures