*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303268-Shrunken-Cop-Reupload
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2303268
Reupload of a favorite

Reupload of a favorite

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
I found an archive of a bunch of stuff from this site. I figured I would just cash in my gp and upload this. Just to be clear, I have not written any of the chapters and I will do my best to credit every author. I'm also not sure if this has every chapter. If I make a mistake, let me know.

This story is set in the same universe as a Shrunken College Student by Hectic as well as A Shrunken Intern by Alistair and the old Shrunken Stories by phantomstriker.

A lot has changed in the past 25 years since the great shrinking epidemic swept across the world. In an event that some called a medical mystery and others called an act of god, a type of shrinking virus spread to every corner of the earth, affecting part of the population while leaving another part completely fine. Those who fell victim to this virus rapidly shrunk down to one inch tall, but at the same time gained a strange durability and malleability that has baffled scientists and doctors alike. However, the tiny people were not ones to complain about these newfound characteristics, as they were the only things preventing their lives from being taken by a stray step or anything else of that nature. The third most interesting aspect about this inexplicable shrinking is the fact that only men seem to have suffered from it, with women across the world remaining completely unaffected.

From the first day of the shrinking event it was expected that society would change drastically, and while it definitely did, surprisingly much of it remained the same. There was no evil women’s takeover or forced servitude of the now smaller men. For the most part, many men who had a job that did not require physical labor of any kind were able to continue living somewhat normal lives. Certain laws were put into place which prevented too much malicious behavior from befalling the tiny men, but these were really only enforced when a woman would purposefully try to kill, kidnap, or otherwise torture them. The vast majority of the time women would get away with any accidents between them and the tiny guys with a small slap on the wrists.

-

You take on the roll of Officer Stanley “Stan” Padding. Back when the virus shrunk all of the men, many were let go of dangerous jobs that seemed unfit for tinies. Like firefighters, lifeguards, soldiers and especially police officers. However, recently, thanks to many tiny activists finally being heard, some of these jobs are finding their ways back to shrunken men. Having grown up on a steady diet of action cop movies and procedural police shows, it’s all you’ve ever wanted, so much so that you never had any real aim in life until this became a possibility. That being said, life isn’t like the movies and the hero never had to worry about the criminals turning them into a stain on the bottom of their foot.

Characters:

Stan Padding (You): 23 years old, attractive, red hair and cop mustache, one inch tall. Stan grew up with his mom Allese and stepsister Tessa, technically he also grew up with his stepfather Dirk, but he never saw him as his mom had used him as a bra shortly after their marriage. Having never known his birth father (as once the virus hit, so many men went missing) and his other potential father figure delegated to holding up tits all day, his only type of fathering came from cop movies. This combined with a less than gentle household, made him desperately try and appear as an authority figure to others, but it has yet to stick given that he is only an inch tall. Even after a year on the job, he still has yet to be taken seriously.

Isabella “Izzy” Lopez: 21 years old, your partner. Izzy was one of the people you graduated with out of the police academy. She was physically imposing for Stan even though she was only about 5’5” to regular people, but she was a stacked, hefty young woman. With tremendously thick thighs that lead up to a mountainous booty with each cheek being basketball sized. She had a slight poochie belly that threatened to sag but never did. On top of this sat her triple D breasts, with her uniform opened enough to show off her chasm of cleavage. She had a cute if not pudgy face with curly black hair often tied back and nicely tanned skin, thanks to her Mexican heritage.

During her time there she breezed through assignments, not because of some high intellect, but because she came from a long line of police officers that supposedly stretched back a whole century. This made her have a very laid back attitude with police work. This often caused Stan and her to clash as he took assignments too seriously where she didn’t take them seriously at all. Occasionally, this leads to Izzy “cooling him off” which was poorly named as it involved her “accidentally” knocking him on a chair and plopping her devastating butt down on top of him. This threat was real for Stan, as the few times he’d been trapped down there had been hell. Her tight fitting pants mixed with her unladylike habit of passing gas on a whim made him fear this more than anything. Although, she wasn't cruel, she’d never keep him there long (well not too long) and actually tries to be his friend, most of the time.

Tessa Hardy: 25 years old, you psychotic stepsister. One of your oldest and cruelest tormentors. Standing at a tall (even for you) 6’2” with muscle layered over with a layer of fat was the terrifying Tessa Hardy. Having never ditched her goth style completely since high school, she can always be found in a pair of black leather shorts, or some array of fishnets or dark colored tank top. Tessa had a moderately sized rack steadily maintaining a B cup, bottom half was definitely an exception. Incredibly thick thighs that were practically California Redwood Trees at your size following up to a rump with cheeks well toned that stuck out a full ten inches, as she often demonstrated, you could rest a cup on top of her butt. She had a thin face with sharp features and pale skin. She had a shaved head with tons of tattoos and piercings.

While 90% of goths merely look evil without the accompanying traits, Tessa was the exception. The day Stan met her at 13, she stepped on him over and over again after he introduced himself, when done he looked like he was practically painted onto the bottom of her boot. After this she let him know that he was to speak when spoken to. He spent the next painful years of his life as her toy, having unwillingly explored every crevice that she had. He wasn’t alone though, Tessa had a habit of making her study partners and local neighbors disappear, occasionally they would turn up crushed beyond all recognition with a single black lipstick mark on their person (her calling card). Needless to say, she was great motivation for him to move out. Sadly, she still maintains a presence in his life as she and Stan’s mother are roommates. Today Tessa works for the CTC obviously to get her rocks off stripping humanity away from shrunken guys.

Allese Hardy (nee Padding): 48 years old, your dear old mom. This 5’9” athletic maniac is the personification of “tough love”. With a 200 pound frame three quarters muscle one quarter fat she was a behemoth. Her toned thighs led to her cantaloupe sized cheeks that could clench hard enough to pop a full can of soda! Past her perpetually round tummy was he her bountiful bust that looked like two footballs constantly squished together thanks to her husband turned sports bra. Allese shares her son’s red hair keeping it straight and braided, she didn’t have a terribly pretty face, but you wouldn’t say she was ugly.

Having been a professional fighter in her younger years, Stan’s mom is a touch on the aggressive side. Having gotten many chances to prover her might as a kickboxer, she never made the cut as she was very violent, even for mixed martial arts. He callous and impossible to work with demeanor got her banned permanently from the league, at first sue intended to fight this, but upon learning she was pregnant she decided to abandon this dream. Allese has a genuine loving side for Stan which she occasionally shows, but given the obstacles in his way as a one inch person she made it her mission to toughen him up. A common drill they ran was, “REFORM” where she would stomp him then prop her feet up on the couch, he had thirty seconds to do so or he’d be her insole at the gym for the day. An alternate version of this involved her shoving him up her butt and clenching her vice grip like cheeks, he again had thirty seconds to do so or she would shove him down her pants for the day. The most heartbreaking thing was when Allese married Dirk and got along great with Tessa. She often encouraged her to “run drills” with you and also harbors a belief that you have a crush on her, often telling you that being step siblings shouldn’t stand in the way of love.

Commissioner Cynthia Rice: 38 years old, your boss. An Amazon of a woman at 6’3” with a well toned figure, she is the most accomplished cop on your force. Cynthia’s style can be described as business casual with a pair of jeans and a dress blouse typically paired with professional looking flats. Having taken care of herself while nearing middle age, she has very little fat on her body but does have a well crafted back side each of her cheeks easily ten times your size that threaten to rip her jeans, which she has done several times, much to her embarrassment. She has well toned abs that lead up to her sizable rack double E’s which constantly take the bagginess out of her blouses. She has well tanned skin, with blonde hair and a thin pair of glasses.

Cynthia is a fair woman, but has literal tolerance for a sloppy job. Which often makes Stan the subject of her contempt. Not because he slacks off, but because his partner Izzy could care less about doing her job and he can’t stop her. Cynthia’s biggest problem is her temper, often popping out in moments of extreme incompetence. She’s so threatening in this mode and has often thrown Stan’s feelings out the window often stomping him and slamming her fist down on him when a job is especially mishandled. In all honesty she has no faith in you as a police officer, but she will obey the new laws that say you get to be one.

Tia Harris: 23 years old, your next door neighbor. This darling 5’9” black photographer lives just across the way from Stan’s apartment. When not heading to work, Tia often wears athletic shorts or yoga pant or a tank top, as she likes to exercise then relax on her days off. Tia has one of the most fit bodies Stan’s ever seen, with her tight as a drum belly and her ample yet honed watermelon sized booty. Tia has comparably small boobs sporting some perky A’s. She wears her raven black hair in a set of shoulder length braids. Her face is stunning making her one of the most beautiful women Stan has ever seen.

Tia and Stan have a real “will they, won’t they” relationship with each other. It’s clear that when they’re in each other’s company, but neither one has acted on their feelings. Tia is a very nice and respectful woman, especially when is comes to tinies. She even proudly boasts that she’s never crushed a tiny, intentionally or otherwise. While these are great qualities are great, they have led to Tia being somewhat shy and naïve in some cases.

Shaniqua Harris: 21 years old, Tia’s younger sister and roommate. Dwelling in the apartment across from Stan’s, rooming with her sibling is the complete opposite of Tia. Never motivated to to change out of her sweats or occasional too tight short shorts, Shaniqua has a unique style to say the least. Shaniqua has a good 180 pounds on her 90 pound sister (evidently if Tia didn’t exercise, this is what would await her), while it is filled out into what are considered to be the right places, this doesn’t mean that there isn’t a lot of it. While Tia is modestly chested, Shaniqua sports some heavy E’s that have a habit of knocking into walls, dropping a few pictures off here and there. She also has a noticeable pot belly, mostly because she’s a big fan of showing off her navel. By far her biggest feature is the rear to end all rear ends. More than doubling her sister’s booty size with each cheek watermelon sized and then some. This made days when she wore shorts noteworthy, because they’d be panties after the first step and a thong at the end of the day. She has a face comparable Tia’s, but this isn’t obvious as it’s quite chubby, especially in the cheeks and lips. Lastly, he messy hair was in a lazy and nappy afro strewn about.

When she isn’t lazing about or spending time working at home as a customer service attendant, Shaniqua has been known to go hunting for men. Not an exaggeration, she often brung home guys, in her cleavage, her shoes where they are crushed under her indomitable weight or shoved down her shorts. She always has a story ready, stating that they were flirting and he wants this. Shaniqua has what she refers as “dom energy” meaning she loves crushing men and using them to whatever means she wants. The few times Stan’s went over to their apartment have been met with some serious lustiness, thankfully Tia has been there to ensure that when she accidentally plops her continent of a rump on him, she peels him off in a jiffy. This denial of her pleasure has led to her developing a red hot crush on Stan, luckily he works often enough to not be around to become her prey.

More to come and feel free to add some!

RULES:

• All characters are between 18-55. NO UNDERAGE, NO ELDERLY.
• All paragraphs must be at least a paragraph long.
• No death of the character.
• While I will allow farts, I will not allow scat.

Tia and Stan have a real “will they, won’t they” relationship with each other. It’s clear that when they’re in each other’s company, but neither one has acted on their feelings. Tia is a very nice and respectful woman, especially when is comes to tinies. She even proudly boasts that she’s never crushed a tiny, intentionally or otherwise. While these are great qualities are great, they have led to Tia being somewhat shy and naïve in some cases.

Shaniqua Harris: 21 years old, Tia’s younger sister and roommate. Dwelling in the apartment across from Stan’s, rooming with her sibling is the complete opposite of Tia. Never motivated to to change out of her sweats or occasional too tight short shorts, Shaniqua has a unique style to say the least. Shaniqua has a good 180 pounds on her 90 pound sister (evidently if Tia didn’t exercise, this is what would await her), while it is filled out into what are considered to be the right places, this doesn’t mean that there isn’t a lot of it. While Tia is modestly chested, Shaniqua sports some heavy E’s that have a habit of knocking into walls, dropping a few pictures off here and there. She also has a noticeable pot belly, mostly because she’s a big fan of showing off her navel. By far her biggest feature is the rear to end all rear ends. More than doubling her sister’s booty size with each cheek watermelon sized and then some. This made days when she wore shorts noteworthy, because they’d be panties after the first step and a thong at the end of the day. She has a face comparable Tia’s, but this isn’t obvious as it’s quite chubby, especially in the cheeks and lips. Lastly, he messy hair was in a lazy and nappy afro strewn about.

When she isn’t lazing about or spending time working at home as a customer service attendant, Shaniqua has been known to go hunting for men. Not an exaggeration, she often brung home guys, in her cleavage, her shoes where they are crushed under her indomitable weight or shoved down her shorts. She always has a story ready, stating that they were flirting and he wants this. Shaniqua has what she refers as “dom energy” meaning she loves crushing men and using them to whatever means she wants. The few times Stan’s went over to their apartment have been met with some serious lustiness, thankfully Tia has been there to ensure that when she accidentally plops her continent of a rump on him, she peels him off in a jiffy. This denial of her pleasure has led to her developing a red hot crush on Stan, luckily he works often enough to not be around to become her prey.

More to come and feel free to add some!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303268-Shrunken-Cop-Reupload