*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303756-Adult-female-may-still-need-diapers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by XGZQ
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2303756
A diaper story about adult female characters

A diaper story about adult female characters

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In daily life, various people may need diapers. On this website, we have seen many stories about babies, children, and teenagers wearing diapers, but there are very few completely original adult character diaper stories. I hope to open up such content.

This interactive story mainly focuses on older female characters in life (aged 20 to 45, not too tall), such as mothers, female teachers, OL, maids, and more. Why do they need diapers? What kind of interactive relationships will occur with the people around us is worth imagining and creating.

Each character can have at most two identity combinations, namely life identity and work identity, and the identity combination must have a reasonable explanation. For example, a mother can be a teacher at the same time, but a teacher cannot be an OL at the same time.

Attention!!! The character wearing diapers at the beginning of this story must be the adult character you choose, and subsequent stories should also revolve around this adult character.

① Younger characters are allowed to wear diapers, but these young people must have close relationships with adults, such as sons and daughters, sisters or other relatives, students with special needs in this regard, maidservants and masters. These characters can appear in the plot, but they cannot be placed in the main perspective.

② The choice of diaper types is indeed available on the market, with large baby diapers and adolescent diapers available for sale. If adult characters in the story want to use young diapers, physical data needs to be set in advance.

③ Try to avoid several consecutive episodes of urinating, defecating, or changing diapers in a short period of time in a plot, which is often extremely unreasonable.

④ Because there will be a large number of underage characters in this story, sexual description is prohibited.

⑤ Cross dressing is allowed, allowing effeminate male characters to appear, but not as the main perspective, and Gay homosexuality is not allowed.

⑥ There is no magic in this story, so no physical changes are allowed in the plot.

⑦ Violence and death are prohibited.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303756-Adult-female-may-still-need-diapers