*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303815-Babys-Toy/cid/FMGG75YHP-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing · #2303815
Henry takes a babysitting job, unaware it's for a little boy that sees him as a toy
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Madkyra
Henry sighed tiredly as the front door shut.
'Finally' he thought, 'this should be a walk in the park.'

He figured to check on Ollie first, just to ensure the baby had everything he needed and it'd be smooth sailing from there. Henry could kick his feet up and relax. He walked down the long hallways, the sound of a baby's giggling getting more clear the closer he got.
Good, it sounded like the baby was fully occupied.

Henry entered the nursery and was immediately surprised to see everything giant, including Ollie. Ollie had to be at least three times Henry's size. He barely got time to panic though as Ollie noticed him right away.

"Toy!!" he squealed, shakily standing up to toddle over to his 'new toy'. Henry tried to back away in terror but was quickly grasped in Ollie's hands as if he was a mere doll.

Henry started panicking, "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!! Hey!! Put me down!"

Ollie simply giggled again shaking and moving Henry around as a young child did with a new toy they were trying to figure out how it worked.

Ollie eventually made his decision.

Henry must be....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Madkyra (UN: madkyra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Madkyra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303815-Babys-Toy/cid/FMGG75YHP-The-Beginning