*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304141-A-Xenomorph-rape-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2304141
A xenomorph rape story

A xenomorph rape story

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story's about a mutation in a xenomorph that makes all members of the hive have sex organs both male and female drones. I don't care if it's gay straight or lesbian sex as long as it's with a xenomorph raping them. You can have humans fuck each other too .I don't care if you kill them off after the rape or keep them alive to use as a breeder for the hive also I don't care about the ages of anyone in here they can be young or old just no infants that's really my only line.

Adding this in because of people who I have talked to also wanted the option to rape the xenomorphs back this is allowed too now.

Please describe everything this is not supposed to be a happy story you can add happy moments but it's gotta end bad for the humans.

Really I want this to be a perverted story for those of us with dark horny minds

Also if your not happy with something you added in to it and want to edit it message me and I'll do my best to help ya out
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304141-A-Xenomorph-rape-story