*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2306339-fart-slave-for-girlfriendfamily
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2306339
Your a willing fart slave for your girlfriends family

Your a willing fart slave for your girlfriends family

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You just turned 18 you have been living with your girlfriend since you were 16 due to your parents moving away leaving you, for as long as you can remember you had a fart fetish most likely due to your mom and dad using you as a fart slave for a while, you've always been smaller and weaker so they tortured you a lot.

Eventually your girlfriend and her family find out, you expected them to be disgusted but they accepted you and offered if you would like to be the fart slave for the whole family.

Obviously you said YES

Characters

You - 18 years old standing 5 foot 5 weight in 132 pounds, your skinny and weak, you lived with your mom and dad till you were 16 during which they didn't see you as their son so they used you as a fart slave instead then they moved away leaving you.

Amy - your girlfriend 18 years old you met when you both were 14 and stayed together since, she and her whole family are like giants to you she stands 6 foot is 176 pounds, she's a little chubby but her fat is mostly stored in her tree trunk legs and her big ass

Beth - Amy's mom 43 years old ever since you were a kid she always took care of you she stand 6 foot 3 similar to amy all her fat is located to her legs and her ass which is bigger than Amy's she weights about 190 pounds.

Bill - Amy's dad 45 years old he's a huge man standing 6 foot 5, he works out a lot, he takes care of himself for some reason him or any of the males in the family have no hair on their bodies, due to all of his training his legs are huge and his ass is also huge.

Dan - Amy's brother 20 years old similar to his dad he trains to he is a little more chubby, but again he is able pull it off with his height standing 6 foot same as amy, same with the rest of the family his ass stands out as massive.

Judy - Amy's grandma, 60 years old she's the kindest soul I ever met, apparently she was taller but she's shrank in her age standing 6 foot 2 as well as the rest of the family her ass is big and thick enough to cover your whole head and her legs are strong and thick

Dave - Amy's grandfather 65 years old he's the head of the family they all respect him he stand 6 foot 5 for his age he's well kept his body has gotten a little softer over the years but his legs are still thick and strong and his ass is still big enough to swallow your head whole.

Rules
No scat
No size changing
No death
No gore
You are a willing fart slave so not much torturing
You can add your own characters aswell but these are the main ones
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2306339-fart-slave-for-girlfriendfamily