*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2306513-A-Rather-Ticklish-Familys-Adventures
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2306513
A mother and her two daughters are always in for a laugh, whether they like it or not

A mother and her two daughters are always in for a laugh, whether they like it or not

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The adventures of a mother and her two daughters. They are all very ticklish, and enjoy tickling each other and other people. However, they also happen to get tickled a lot themselves, sometimes through very unlucky circumstances.

RULES
*No nudity of any kind
*No 18+ writing
*No violence or killing of any characters

Hillary (36)- The mother, who has long wavy red hair and pale skin. She always has a bright smile on her face and is very optimistic, but she can be a bit of a ditz some times. Both of her daughters inherited her hair, her looks, and her sensitive skin. Her daughters tickle her lots, but she manages to get revenge from time to time.

Tina (16)- The teenage sister. She is very nice to be around and does well at school, though she is looking for a summer job. While she's rather embarassed to be so ticklish and tries to hide it from her friends, she can be just as skilled a tickler as her mother and sister.

Brie (12)- The younger sister. She can be very energetic, which can be a good thing or a bad thing. She has lots of friends all around town, most of which know about her tickling skills. She is the most likely one of her family to start a tickling-related event, but sometimes she ends up receiving it as well.


Example storylines could include them tickling/getting tickled by each other or their friends. Or, more bizarre adventures like them getting trapped on vacation, abducted by strangers, or attacked by an army of squirrels. Your call.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2306513-A-Rather-Ticklish-Familys-Adventures