*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307047-Video-Game-Girls-Become-Elephants/cid/L5WKFZYCZ-Prologue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #2307047
Elephant Fruits are spreading! Pick a franchise and transform a girl into a fat elephant!
Chapter #1

Prologue

    by: CatWege
         It was another lovely day in the Flower Kingdom. The citizens were thriving, the flowers were as chatty as ever, and everyone was at peace again. Our heroic group has once again returned to the floral fields of the kingdom for a picnic. However, something peculiar occurred. As the Wonder Flower shone and glistened on its pedestal, an Elephant Fruit just so happened to hop onto it, touching and interacting with the Wonder Flower. Time was frozen as the colors dimmed. The Wonder Flower began to work its magic as it released a countless amount of Elephant Fruit from the sky. However, these weren't any ordinary Elephant Fruit! The effects were PERMANENT on these! Even stranger was that they only seemed to affect women. Maybe there's more to this calamity than it appears. The reach of these super-powered fruits spread well beyond the cosmos. Could they have spread to other worlds?

Time to pick a franchise!

You have the following choices:

1. Stick With Super Mario

2. Other Nintendo Franchises

3. Fighting Game Franchises

4. Sonic The Hedgehog

*Noteb*
5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CatWege (UN: catwege at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CatWege has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307047-Video-Game-Girls-Become-Elephants/cid/L5WKFZYCZ-Prologue