*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Emily
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307056-Emily-is-a-Predator/cid/WN8ZQCV9D-Emily
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2307056
A teen girl who is secretly a predator
Chapter #1

Emily

    by: SorcererKing

“Woke up fat ass! Mom and dad said, you going to get ready for school” Emily Younger Brother said.

Emily stood up in her bed, her chubby body jiggling in all as she getting up, Her long red hair was even more red in the sunlight, she looking herself in the mirror as she put on her school uniform. Her belly was still a little pudgy when she eat last person.

It wasn’t one of the people in the neighborhood didn’t even know what his name was until he was down her throat.

She walked downstairs to her family, dad was reading his newspaper as usual and her mom was standing in the kitchen.

“Hi honey, sit down and eat some breakfast” Emily mother said.

“Don’t feed her too much food, she still or her diet” her dad said.

“Leave her alone dear!” Her mother said.

Emily sat down next to her family and began to eating her breakfast, her mother had made pancakes for her, but this wasn’t the food that was making her fat but that’s something her parents didn’t know.

“Oh look out Emily you don’t what to be a whale!” Her younger brother said.

“Steve!?” They mother yelled, “be nice to you sister”

“No…he right! She should stop eating all this fatty food why else hasn’t she gotten a boyfriend” her dad said.

“Frank!? That’s quite enough” her mother said.

“I think I just lost my appetite” Emily said as she angrily stood up of her chair, she walking out the house as she heard her parents arguing to each other, if only they knew that all of the fatter food was actually people.

She was furious of her family it was always the same with her family, she couldn’t help that she always eat people. But she loved her fat, her body was more like a apple shape.

As she walked to the bus stop she began to feel hungry she didn’t get enough breakfast before she left. She clutched her belly as the hunger was too much for her, she has to find someone to eat.

Maybe she could skip school just for today and find some food, but her parents will probably wondering why she wasn’t in school.

You have the following choices:

1. Go to school

*Noteb*
2. Find someone to eat

*Noteb*
3. Go back inside and teach a family a lesson

*Noteb*
4. She see something strange

*Noteb*
5. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SorcererKing (UN: jacketv1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SorcererKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307056-Emily-is-a-Predator/cid/WN8ZQCV9D-Emily