*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307990-Monster-Moms-Revised
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2307990
this is based on an idea suggested by another member

this is based on an idea suggested by another member

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
I have an idea for your Monster Moms interactive story.

Suppose those the mother eats, within her family, do not die but are reborn into their secondary form. This would be a being of energy who feeds off the life energy of others except the mother who is too powerful to succumb to it. They provide power to the household and need almost no space to sleep in. A visitor would find a light on where it is not plugged in and move closer to investigate only to find himself drained of energy and unable to run when the child's mother decides to strike.

The mother knows how to discipline her children; she has the power to drain them and can kill them if she sees fit.

There are those they do not target such as the very young, crippled or otherwise of no real nutritional value. These people the children are allowed to befriend so long as they do not learn their secret or swear on their life they will not talk.
thanks to Scifiwizard Retired
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307990-Monster-Moms-Revised