*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309812-The-vault-of-perturbing-and-sexy-stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Diram
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2309812
This interactive focuses on body swapping related stories, sexy ones :)

This interactive focuses on body swapping related stories, sexy ones :)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The story begins with a college student trying to figure out his identity, his name is Alex, a 21 year old who likes to read all types of genre. He is suddenly encountered with an opportunity of a lifetime, but he will need to weight out if it is worth the trouble. It was the day of his first vacation at the beach, where he went with his school friends for the summer break, and he was really attracted to this girl named Sofia (she was a 5'9 model at his school). On the other hand, Alex was an average 5'9 male that look somewhat athletic, but he had a background in practicing competitive swimming and running, he studied finance and economics, so he was not used to talking with many women in the school environment, and this trip was his opportunity to really know the women in his class. The trip starts of in Cancun, this beautiful city located in Mexico, where students often go and have fun, the group of friends was of about 40 people, 20 boys and 20 girls. In this story we will be exploring all the possibilities and sexual tentation that we could think of.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309812-The-vault-of-perturbing-and-sexy-stories