*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2310567-Male-Reader-x-Female-Characters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2310567
Romance your fictional crush! Go on adventures with your favorite characters! And more!

Romance your fictional crush! Go on adventures with your favorite characters! And more!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this interactive, you will make choices as a character inserted into whichever fandom you choose. These choices can lead to romance, fame, heartbreak, or even death!

Trigger warning: some paths my lead to endings that may be triggering to some readers, including but not limited to r@pe, vore, gore, enslavement, etc.

Rules:
1. Do not assign any descriptors that may not apply to other readers. This includes but is not limited to naming the main character, assigning ethnicity or physical features, etc.
2. By all means add a “trap” option, which can lead to something bad happening to the reader, but there must also be AT LEAST one option that leads to something good as well.
3. There must be at least five chapters down a specific path before an ending can be written.
4. Please no pedophilia. If romancing a character that's underage in the series, please age them up appropriately. I’m allowing a lot of weird stuff here, but that is where I draw the line. Sidenote, for a fandom like Harry Potter where all of the characters are underage, the reader will be assumed to be the same age; just no sexually explicit chapters if this ends up being the case.
5. If you add a chapter where the reader ends up fighting or using any kind of powers that exist in that fandom, please have it make sense. For example, don't have the reader solo Thanos or bend two or three elements without being the Avatar.
6. If picking up where someone left off, please try to go along with what they started. You can gradually take it in another direction but just don't magically transport the reader into a new situation entirely without it making sense.
7. You may romance a character of any gender, but it's first come first serve. That means if someone is several chapters in establishing the reader is halfway through romancing Black Widow, don't just have them change their mind and have them decide to go after Captain America instead. We want continuity, here!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2310567-Male-Reader-x-Female-Characters