*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2311823-Comic-Con-Possession-Wigs-PLEASE-ADD
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2311823
Three nerdy girls find magic wigs at comic con that allow them to possess others

Three nerdy girls find magic wigs at comic con that allow them to possess others

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Kara, Riley, and Morgan, three nerdy girls who often fly under the radar, share a deep enthusiasm for comic con, attending the event religiously each year. During one such visit, their adventure takes an unexpected turn when they encounter a booth showcasing extraordinary wigs. Engaging in a conversation with James, the booth owner, unveils the mystical capabilities of these wigs – the ability to transfer one's spirit into them. Intrigued by the mystical allure, Kara seizes the opportunity and opts to infuse her spirit into a luxurious, long blonde wig.

The twist in their journey lies in the transformative power of these wigs; when adorned by another, the imbued spirit takes control, possessing the wearer. Taking a bold step, Kara immerses herself in this otherworldly experience, entrusting her essence to the captivating blonde wig. Supported by Riley and Morgan, Kara embarks on a quest to find a suitable wearer for the wig, aspiring to relish the comic con festivities in a body that exudes allure and confidence. This unexpected twist in their tale adds an element of intrigue and magic to their shared passion for comic con.

Please focus on female to female possession.

All content is allowed except killing.

PLEASE ADD! I’m good with coming up with story concepts, but not good at writing the stories.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2311823-Comic-Con-Possession-Wigs-PLEASE-ADD