*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312649-Jamies-Big-Move
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2312649
Jamie’s life changes when she and her family move to a big city

Jamie’s life changes when she and her family move to a big city

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
15 year old Jamie has always been considered small, especially by her family. At 5’4 and 115lbs, her size was dwarfed by her older twin sisters and her lesbian mothers. Her sisters, Katelyn and Hannah were 18 years old and already 6’4 and about 550lbs each the last time they were weighed and they didn’t seem to stop growing. Their mother, Tracy was 6’5 and weighed in around 620lbs and then their mommy, Linda was the largest at 6’6 and 650lbs. The twins were Tracy’s biological children from a previous relationship, where Jamie had been adopted shortly after the mothers got together. In this household, Jamie already felt overlooked and overcrowded. There was rarely a day that went by where she was sat on, squashed, cornered or trapped by someone whether intentional or not. Especially as she gets older and her body has developed, things have already gotten more uncomfortable from all angles of the family. However, things change and get more intense for Jamie one day when Tracy announces that she got a new job offer that makes a lot more money. The job means moving to a new city in a new state. Very quickly after they arrive, it becomes very clear that this city is not anything like her hometown. Here, everyone is much bigger, half of the population making her family look small. Jamie is the now the smallest student at the private school her parents enrolled her and her sisters in. Everywhere she turns, she feels like she is being sized up like an animal or a piece of meat. Follow along and send Jamie on her big adventure.

Rules:
Try to focus around squashing, smothering, facesitting, sexual content (m/f, f/f, really anything allowed)
Any kinks allowed (WG, vore, unbirth, toilet stuff, cnc, just about anything)
If characters are younger than 14, no sexual content
Try to use minimal shrinking/growing, but fine if it’s a good story
No one sentence stories
I would like to keep it centered around female squashees, if you want to add more squashee characters or new stories you are welcome to.
I would like to keep animal content to a minimum
No death please, it can get dark but try to keep the story going

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312649-Jamies-Big-Move